The online racing simulator
New G25 F1 Wheel
(212 posts, started )
Nice one! Looks really good
Quote from pololo40 :Hi:

Let us put aside all kinds of controversy, this much I feel misunderstood.
I leave a video on the wheel running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcaQluv52jw

Greetings

Wtf?
Your posts are bassicly "Oh Vinny look at this video, look at what you couldve had, hahaha in your face"
Which i find rather evil.
Well, if you say so ....
Quote from Migz :Wtf?
Your posts are bassicly "Oh Vinny look at this video, look at what you couldve had, hahaha in your face"

Not really, if I were him I'd want to prove to the rest of the forum that I could make a very high quality product, should anyone else think of buying one.
Quote from mcintyrej :Not really, if I were him I'd want to prove to the rest of the forum that I could make a very high quality product, should anyone else think of buying one.

So why does he not just create another thread offering to create people another high quality product? And post his videos ect in there?
Quote from Migz :So why does he not just create another thread offering to create people another high quality product? And post his videos ect in there?

I don't think you see the point of him posting that video
Well he said the wheel had found a new owner...
Then why does he still have it?
Why does it matter to you? Maybe he decided to keep it 'cos it came out really nicely or something....
Quote from DevilDare :Why does it matter to you? Maybe he decided to keep it 'cos it came out really nicely or something....

Dont know mate..
He already has like I dont know... 5 wheels?
Quote from Migz :Wtf?

hes playing rfactor too ffs

New G25 F1 Wheel
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG