The online racing simulator
Quote from Velociround :Open Google Earth and go to 45° 7'25.87"N 123° 6'48.97"W....
Wow, some people are really CRAZY about that

...went there and took pictures of 45° 7'25.87"N 123° 6'48.97"W

would be great to know when they shoot a new image for google earth in your area...
Attached images
firefox_crop_circles.jpg
Shot this one myself here in lake garda

was it allready there, or did it just sank?
LOLbird aka thief
Attached images
gull.gif
Someone invest some serious time and effort to train this bird.
Now its seems to pay of.
Btw imagine what you could do with 10 birds trained like this
Well the bird has good taste going straight for the tangy cheese doritos!
Quote from aroX123 :Grab a car?

or lets train another ten so maybe they can fly us a truck?
Quote from batteryy :or lets train another ten so maybe they can fly us a truck?

While we're at it, lets train all the birds in the world and we can pull the earth a few thousand miles away from the sun - that'll get rid of 'climate change'.
Quote from mcintyrej :While we're at it, lets train all the birds in the world and we can pull the earth a few thousand miles away from the sun - that'll get rid of climate.

Corrected for you
Quote from Scrabby :was it allready there, or did it just sank?

It sank, but yesterday it magically was sitting in the harbor again.
I actually think the thread about the guy asking to fix the picture is quite sad.
Quote from sgt.flippy :I actually think the thread about the guy asking to fix the picture is quite sad.

and its quite old..
About guy and picture yes i would try to help him rather than just make fun of him.
But its also funny in some sad way
I feel sorry for that guy, proves internet is **** most of the times.
unfortunately anyone who spent some time on forums and chats know that there is a lot of ppl who just wanna make fun of anyone.
I remember when i first time make thread on forum when bought my first computer 2 years ago and there where dude a real an hole who just lookin 4 someone to make fun of.
This was quite unpleasant experience
Since it was my first experience of this kind i didn't really know what to do i mean should i pick a fight or just ignore him
Anyway i pick a fight and in the end its appear that my sense of humor where much spicier than he could expected
I mostly frequent quite decent forums, not jerk filled ones.

Of course every forum has its jerk, but like Chupa my humour mostly beats the other guys.
Quote from sgt.flippy :I mostly frequent quite decent forums, not jerk filled ones.

Of course every forum has its jerk, but like Chupa my humour mostly beats the other guys.

Well cant say i am should be proud of it since for a moment i am doing the same stuff this jerks do, so its not like i am doing anything better
Also I wouldn't say that I am win most of the forum fights.
Admins win them by simply closing the thread
Anyway there is very wise proverb
Attached images
arguing.jpg
This one quite old but still EPIC
Quote from LFSn00b :indeed

didn't really get it. btw, didn't the previous finland president look like Conan O' Brien?

i lol'd harder at this one

Edit:

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG