The online racing simulator
Thank you Bob.
Oh yes that's better. I thought the page was full of posts when I saw how tiny the scroll bar was.

My mum and dad have MSN, my mum doesn't use it though, but my dad does, considering we lived 120 miles apart for about 6 years, i'm f**king glad he had it.
Quote from Bawbag :My mum and dad have MSN, my mum doesn't use it though, but my dad does, considering we lived 120 miles apart for about 6 years, i'm f**king glad he had it.

Yeah well ok, but I mean, if you're not in such a situation it's weird that you have your mom on msn IMO
no
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah well ok, but I mean, if you're not in such a situation it's weird that you have your mom on msn IMO

My mom, sister and dad have MSN. The whole family lives on the same house. My sister is 9 steps away from me ATM and my dad is 20 steps away from me. Both of them are on MSN on their computers, and I'm talking with them.
Actually it's so much better to talk with my sister on MSN and Steam (she has it and uses it every day) than going to her room and vice-versa.

My mother hates computers though, so I think her having a computer is pretty useless, even though she has. He only uses it to check her emails.
Quote from aroX123 :Lol..

your moms email address...

sWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fail didn't notice its was posted b4
Changed.
Quote from G!NhO :check post in the past, already posted by FF

Well, I'm not here 24/7 and browse all the 63 pages just to make sure it hasn't been posted.
I personally thought this was funny.....
Attached images
ObamaHaha.jpg

Made this one myself, always thought they looked alike:

Hehe.
Open Google Earth and go to 45° 7'25.87"N 123° 6'48.97"W....
Wow, some people are really CRAZY about that
Nice.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG