The online racing simulator
Quote from Senninha25 :didn't really get it. btw, didn't the previous finland president look like Conan O' Brien?

He's not the president, and the 'Finland looking down' refers to him having to look down at people because he's that tall.
Ok its stupid as soon as you realise how its done, but still, maybe lolz for the short term
Attached images
Retard.JPG
that pic is real fail,for the George Bush pictures you have searched for George Bush,and then just edited the pic to retard,easy to understand from the names of the pics,George Bush is writen in bold.so you sir FAIL!!!
I wonder why all "George Bush" texts are bold...

Ok, it wasn't funny at all.
No editing is needed. Just type in George Bush and then click search. Then erase George Bush from the search bar and just type in Retard without searching.. et voila
Quote from Gills4life :No editing is needed. Just type in George Bush and then click search. Then erase George Bush from the search bar and just type in Retard without searching.. et voila

Exactly

But still, when we search "Retard" it should come up with pictures of him! Not pictures of gills
I searched for retard and...

Why do I have to be the one that gets picked on after that dope Rammstein got banned!?
Quote from Gills4life :Why do I have to be the one that gets picked on after that dope Rammstein got banned!?

Well i originally said jakg, but then i edited my post and changed it to you, i doubt jakg frequents this thread, so itd be talking behind his back. So instead i decided to pick someone who definitly goes through this thread, unluckily it was you

Im Very Sorry, Me Loves You Really
Migz, remove that pic NOW. I almost puked.
Quote from Shadowww :Migz, remove that pic NOW. I almost puked.

Sorry :/ ive changed it now

p.s PUSSEHHH
Quote from Migz :Sorry :/ ive changed it now

p.s PUSSEHHH

Put it up again! Me wants to see too
Quote from sgt.flippy :Put it up again! Me wants to see too

Google "Cheer Up" select images, and then click the first one.
That pic wasnt funny at all,poor girl covered blod after marrige in a car accident,the text on that pic... no comment.
Uhm yeah.....
Quote from e2mustang :That pic wasnt funny at all,poor girl covered blod after marrige in a car accident,the text on that pic... no comment.

Indeed, was horrible.

I prefer the elephant one then:
Quote from e2mustang :That pic wasnt funny at all,poor girl covered blod after marrige in a car accident,the text on that pic... no comment.

At no point did i say it was funny.
Quote from Migz :At no point did i say it was funny.

I am sure you have merely mistaken this thread for the other thread for not funny pictures.
Quote from (SaM) :I am sure you have merely mistaken this thread for the other thread for not funny pictures.

I must have missed that, where is it?

*hopes it's just as good as the bad jokes thread*
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG