The online racing simulator
Quote from Velociround :Why Brazilian? They look more like korean IMO.

Are you joking? A Brazilian doesn't know what a Brazilian is?

I don't get the golf one, I do think it looks good and I don't think seeing anyones penis would look better.
Quote from Bawbag :I don't think seeing anyones penis would look better.

You just didn't meet the right man baby
Quote from TypeRacing :Some one put that picture into black box and write some cool text too !

Here you go no black box but you can imagine it is here

The dog one is so cute!
Yeah I thought that.. haha..

But for some reason if it were a cat it would be funnier.. I THINK.. imo.
well, she / he just did, what she / he read.
^^ i lol'd
That reminds me of Jakg's girlfriend.

@Arox: have a look at the birthday-thread

Is that fake or not? Something with it just seemed fake, if not - impressive.
Quote from The Very End :That reminds me of Jakg's girlfriend.

That's a bit personal is it not?

It's fine to take the piss out of someone you know, but moving onto people you don't even know is quite sad.
If you post things on internet, you have to be prepared someone with evil intension will make jokes about it. I wanted to put in a line clearing out it was totally meant as a joke, but then it would lose it whole point. Therfor I did hope that everyone would understand that I personally has nothing against Jakgs or anyone's gf, but rather a protest against posting pictures about them. I know Jakg is very found of her, but he really needs to limit the use of her on this forum, or some realy will at some point make some bad actions, and not just a bad joke
Quote from The Very End :If you post things on internet, you have to be prepared someone with evil intension will make jokes about it. I wanted to put in a line clearing out it was totally meant as a joke, but then it would lose it whole point. Therfor I did hope that everyone would understand that I personally has nothing against Jakgs or anyone's gf, but rather a protest against posting pictures about them. I know Jakg is very found of her, but he really needs to limit the use of her on this forum, or some realy will at some point make some bad actions, and not just a bad joke

I must agree. And thanks for the laugh about the comment with her and the ape. Hahahaha.

My 2c: Girlfriends are personal and for you and your eyes only. Don't share them online or we'll just photoshop loads of stupid faces on her.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I must agree. And thanks for the laugh about the comment with her and the ape. Hahahaha.

My 2c: Girlfriends are personal and for you and your eyes only. Don't share them online or we'll just photoshop loads of stupid faces on her.

So you can never take your girl out for dinner or anything because it will be in public? People don't walk up to you on the streets and call your girlfriend an ape, unless they are incredibly rude people. I don't see how it is any different even if it is on the internet. It just seems like rude cowardice because it's something that you can do from behind a monitor but you would not do it in person.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I must agree. And thanks for the laugh about the comment with her and the ape. Hahahaha.

And that's why you and half the internet residents are childish idiotic f*cks who'll never get laid.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :My 2c: Girlfriends are personal and for you and your eyes only. Don't share them online or we'll just photoshop loads of stupid faces on her.

I disagree. Some extraordinary 'girls' will be laughed at, but most are treated well
Quote from Gills4life :So you can never take your girl out for dinner or anything because it will be in public? People don't walk up to you on the streets and call your girlfriend an ape, unless they are incredibly rude people. I don't see how it is any different even if it is on the internet. It just seems like rude cowardice because it's something that you can do from behind a monitor but you would not do it in person.

Took the word's out of my mouth tbh.

Just because it's the internet and your behind a screen doesn't mean you can take the piss

Quote from sgt.flippy :And that's why you and half the internet residents are childish idiotic f*cks who'll never get laid.

Tell it how it is lol
^^ nice.
Quote from Gills4life :So you can never take your girl out for dinner or anything because it will be in public? People don't walk up to you on the streets and call your girlfriend an ape, unless they are incredibly rude people. I don't see how it is any different even if it is on the internet. It just seems like rude cowardice because it's something that you can do from behind a monitor but you would not do it in person.

You canot possible compare taking your girl friend out with showing pictures of her on internet.

Quote from sgt.flippy :And that's why you and half the internet residents are childish idiotic f*cks who'll never get laid.

Sorry, I proved this wrong this weekend.

Quote from hrtburnout :I disagree. Some extraordinary 'girls' will be laughed at, but most are treated well

No, no matter how perfect, nice they are, they still will be bait for "childish idiotic f*cks" like me.
Actually the thing is, When your gonna post a picture of your girlfriend on the net you should know the consequences. It's not TVE fault neither it is jack's. I think you guys are taking this a bit too serious, it was a joke afterall.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG