The online racing simulator
Lol @ the last one! I'm an electrician, and the guys at work are gonna love that
Quote from 5haz :http://lee.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/11.jpg

my band teacher looks just like him xD

Quote from G!NhO :ITS THE DAMN PICTURE THREAD YOU NOOB

No videos

+ it was posted before in the "hilarious video" thread
jajajaja wtf
-
im gay (aroX123) DELETED by aroX123

:rally_dri
Attached images
DSC01680.jpg
Quote from GFresh :Lol @ the last one! I'm an electrician, and the guys at work are gonna love that

...then you'll surely love this one as well!

Attached images
electric_pool.jpg
Quote from rediske :...then you'll surely love this one as well!

Obviously it's not switched on lol
It's good, but it's a major pearoast...

EDIT: Anyway, it wouldn't be a problem if it did fall in the water, they're sitting in a nice PVC pool, no-where for the electricity to go, except for back into the extension lead, causing a short. No problem...

Made me chuckle
Quote from GFresh :It's good, but it's a major pearoast...

EDIT: Anyway, it wouldn't be a problem if it did fall in the water, they're sitting in a nice PVC pool, no-where for the electricity to go, except for back into the extension lead, causing a short. No problem...

What if one put a foot over the edge to get out? I suppose the easiest way out for the electricity would still be through the wire - it would only zap someone if the only way out was through a person or the water (in which case it would choose the person).
Quote from Crashgate3 :What if one put a foot over the edge to get out? I suppose the easiest way out for the electricity would still be through the wire - it would only zap someone if the only way out was through a person or the water (in which case it would choose the person).

There's obviously ways that you could still get a shock whilst in that situation, i'm in no way saying it's safe , just it's highly unlikely to cause anyone a problem.
It's still stupid though
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG