The online racing simulator
Future of dating

nice one
Quote from george_tsiros :yeah, but first time under braking the paint will go away really quickly

Not the first time, it won't. Paint is not very high friction, so not only will you not stop, the brakes won't heat up nearly at all so the paint won't burn off. The material on brake pads is not abrasive, it will not scrape the paint off. It will just smudge.
Attached images
kimsfkkn.jpeg
Attached images
birdstone.jpg
...made a pizza the other day and took photos. please zoom to get hungry...
Attached images
rediskes_pizza.gif
Quote from rediske :...made a pizza the other day and took photos. please zoom to get hungry...

I'm hungry
Quote from rediske :...made a pizza the other day and took photos. please zoom to get hungry...

Burn in hell ='( ='(!!

Heh! You should have taken shots of slices of the pizza S...L...O...W....L...Y being taken away.

Nice .GIF though, and the pizza looks tasty too.
Haha Gills those are some awesome pictures

I saw this one pop up on my screen but through force of habbit i clicked "Dismiss" before i acctually read it, but i noticed the numbers were extremely long, so the next time it came up i looked at it again and realised exactly what it said haha.
Attached images
IMG_0001.png
well, thats what you get from adding 581368 extra akku packs.
Quote from Migz :Haha Gills those are some awesome pictures

I saw this one pop up on my screen but through force of habbit i clicked "Dismiss" before i acctually read it, but i noticed the numbers were extremely long, so the next time it came up i looked at it again and realised exactly what it said haha.
<snip>

Ah, so you bought the extended battery too?
Quote from Bose321 :You're sick if you don't find this attracting at all

OH MY GOD MAN.... that is hot
mind you, im younger than the real she, so its not considered pedofilia.... and i know its shopped, just dont look at the face and thats it, all problems solved

i saved it on my pc for when my parents are not here......

soft:cake:s
Attached images
check.jpg
Didn`t know Tristan had any kids .

Thats not darth vader , its a white something.
It's a clone!
They're called storm troopers!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG