The online racing simulator
Quote from aroX123 :

Did i miss anything???

I don't remember having two moons in our solar system?
Quote from (SaM) :I don't remember having two moons in our solar system?

There are many moons in our solar system, but there's only one orbiting Earth

epic fail

:chairfall @ the second pic
lol at all of em, the 3rd has to be the bast in terms of fail
Well it looks like he doesnt even has a standard rev gauge, so maybe he tried to make one himself?

we have alot more ?
but tbh the need for a tacometer in an auto is much less than a manual
What is it with all these 'this looks shopped, i can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time' pictures, am i missing something?

The FAIL and YO DAWG pictures make sense as its obvious by what is in the picture itself, and they are sometimes fairly funny (the yo dawg ones have been overdone tho tbh) but what about these shopped ones?

They aren't even descriptive as all there is is the exact same 'this looks shopped..etc..' text, and every one has a (slightly) different picture of people looking at a screen that we can't see.

Whats it all about?
The quoted picture looks shopped, that's all..

The little car is too small and it doesn't look as if it's on the ground correctly.
I know what people mean when they post about something being shopped, but i still can't see the funnyness in those pictures with 2 people looking at something that we can't see, and that same text.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I know what people mean when they post about something being shopped, but i still can't see the funnyness in those pictures with 2 people looking at something that we can't see, and that same text.

check the quoted pic in the same post?
thats not what hes saying, i too fail to see how pics like that are funny, they used to be ever so slightly humerous but not anymore
James means the same thing as me, where they arent posted as a reply to anything, just as a supposedly funny picture, which in itself actually makes no sense if not posted in response to something else.
Careful you two, S14 might come in charging telling you to get sense of humor.....
Quote from DevilDare :Careful you two, S14 might come in charging telling you to get sense of humor.....

Coming from the most PETA-ish member of this forum, that's rich.
Attached images
280.png
S14 own's dis thread y0.

I found a good Superman Fail one too but if I post it I belive my one way ticket to Hell would be in the post...
Quote from anbiddulph :we have alot more ?

I was referring to aroX123's comment; he didn't see anything unusual on the pic from the moon with another moon on the horizon.

To which I meant to reply that I don't remember the earth having more than one moon. I know we have one and there's more in our system. I know because I play Spore!

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG