The online racing simulator
Quote from ACCAkut :

not funny, but wasn't the last Ferrari with three pipes the turbo F40? *hopesforanewturbomonster

Looks alot nicer then any Ferrari out there atm. They should keep those masking stuff.
Quote from ACCAkut :

not funny, but wasn't the last Ferrari with three pipes the turbo F40? *hopesforanewturbomonster

the veyron has three pipes too
Quote from tikshow :the veyron has three pipes too

And what does that have to do with Ferrari? Besides, as far as I know and from the images google spits out, the Veyron has a single trapezoid pipe.
Quote from ACCAkut :

Thats the Ferrari F450, seen it in Auto Express.
Cool
Thunderstruck!!
mele-mele-meleh-meleh-meleh
thun-der-struck!

:bannana_g:rock_band
lol wtf

"looook at my huge splitter that is sooo cool cos it makes my car look like david coulthard"
:vomit:

What the hell are those things on the front?
Seen that before, I think it's a repost but still...... that needs to be shown to thy people!

It's not the behemoth splitters that get me, it's the exhaust pipes. Just from looking at this pic, it's pretty obvious that they have no basic understanding of how an engine works. It's welded so grotesque, they didn't even bothered giving it some roundness and smoothness... http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/052941.jpg

Say bye-bye to a high percentage of the engine's original power and your social dignity
air spliters!!!

That wing will sure keep the car on the road
well the rear maybe but if the engine isnt very big, hich i suspect it isnt it will sit the car down at the back and lift weight of the front wheels so no steering
Why car needs 10m spoiler, if it doesn't have 150BHP? :rolleyes:

:riceboy:
look at th car on the right
i see where he got the idea
Quote from TexasLTU :Why car needs 10m spoiler, if it doesn't have 6000BHP? :rolleyes:

:riceboy:

corrected, i think the only vehicle that neads a spoiler anywhere near that big is a 6000BHP top fuel dragster XD
It's a style, they know it does f*ck all for performance :rolleyes:

Unlike those ricers who think that spoilers gonna increase the BHP y0!

I like boso, its different. Like marmite, love it or hate it!
tbh it dont matter if its a style or not, it is stupid cos it achieves nothing other than weighing the car down, creating drag, and looking utterly stupid
wtf how can some bits of gaffa taped on plywood increase horsepower

all thats stuff does is make a car slower and worse looking
Quote from james12s :tbh it dont matter if its a style or not, it is stupid cos it achieves nothing other than weighing the car down, creating drag, and looking utterly stupid

And if the style is, in fact, to "[look] utterly stupid"? If they want to make a comedy number out of their car, who are you to judge? It's a good laugh and makes people smile. Seems like a good thing to me.
Quote from james12s :wtf how can some bits of gaffa taped on plywood increase horsepower

all thats stuff does is make a car slower and worse looking

In your opinion...
well tbh it doesnt make me smile, and there are some perfectly good cars there that imo have been absolutly ruined but there you go. even if the point is to look utterly stupid it still makes you look like an idiot driving it

edit: ah yes all of this is just my opinion but im firmly sticking by my opinion
:lovies3d:

The dream of every skateboarder.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG