The online racing simulator
Quote from Krane :
Very well trained wife

Not at the gym Somewhere else getting a sweat up.
Quote from logitekg25 :subscribed!! too bad i missed 51 pages of it

you missed 51 pages and another funny pics thread (locked some 6 months ago)
Quote from Senninha25 :you missed 51 pages and another funny pics thread (locked some 6 months ago)

u dont have 2 rub it in
Quote from logitekg25 :u dont have 2 rub it in

that wasn't the intention. that was just to say that you have a lot more than 82 pages here of funnies to look at.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) : Trailer park boys ftw!!

yeah Trailer Park Boys are teh bestest.

By the way... Are they still making new episodes?
Here in Denmark theres a tv chanel showing it but the episodes are some
years old.
Quote from bo-kristiansen :yeah Trailer Park Boys are teh bestest.

By the way... Are they still making new episodes?
Here in Denmark theres a tv chanel showing it but the episodes are some
years old.

Nah, they're not. :/
There are 7seasons and 1movie from them.
Quote from Senninha25 :that wasn't the intention. that was just to say that you have a lot more than 82 pages here of funnies to look at.

oh darn...looks like i have too look over 82 pages of funnyness, and laughing

So true.
:d:d
Too much time comes to mind.. but it's great though!
Attached images
photoshopbush.jpg
Quote from STF :[..Lego V8..]

Tomorrow, when I'm on the desktop, I'll post a link to an awesome lego V8 that uses an air-pump and the lego pneumatic parts to make the pistons actually drive the shaft round. It has instructions to make it too.

It's pretty cool - as the shaft turns, it operates the valves which turn the air supply to each piston to suck or blow in turn, so the engine can actually power a car if you have an air hose going into it.
Seen that picture before, and it's so much strangness in that that you keep asking yourselfe - what the hell?
Most likely edited tho, but I find it funny these random humors some people manage go come up with.

Okai.. time to get back to work

Guess which one is dawesdust_12
Quote from Shadowww :

ermm...why is the one on the left's arm moving side to side?

It would appear that instead of being overly excited by a glowy apple, he has entered into a whole new world of sickness (Yes, I classify apple obsession as a sickness). That definitely looks like a cutting motion to me.

Notice: I do not condone such actions, and would really, really, really strongly advise against anything that involves knives and manly bits. or womanly parts if that's how you're made. Unless you're into that kind of thing, I suppose. In that case, you might want to stop before they drag you away.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG