The online racing simulator
Quote from Stefani24 :Don't get the first one...

pedofile meter

Maybe it detects how close you are to one a all times.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :pedofile meter

Maybe it detects how close you are to one a all times.

omg /facepalm
lol?

Quote from logitekg25 :i dont get the i h8te bmws one

You are kinda stupid.......

It's an Audi which is a german manufacterer so also a competitor to BMW, hence the numberplate.
Quote from G!NhO : It's an Audi which is a german manufacterer so also a competitor to BMW

You want to say Opel is BMW competitor aswell?
Quote from Shadowww :You want to say Opel is BMW competitor aswell?

.... Audi, BMW and Mercedes are competitors, never said a thing about them shitty Opels...

Go be a smart ass somewhere else, or think before you post.
SHopped!
a hoi hoi from Halong Bay Vietnam

Real photo from Vietnam

^.^
Attached images
hia.jpg
Quote from G!NhO :.... Audi, BMW and Mercedes are competitors, never said a thing about them shitty Opels...

Go be a smart ass somewhere else, or think before you post.

You said Audi is BMW competitor because it's german car... Well, opel is german car as well, mr. dumbhead.
Quote from Shadowww :You said Audi is BMW competitor because it's german car... Well, opel is german car as well, mr. dumbhead.

I tried to make it clear to logitekg25, maybe he didn't know it was german?..?......
Quote from Shadowww :You said Audi is BMW competitor because it's german car... Well, opel is german car as well, mr. dumbhead.

not for long - opel will be sold and Hopefully ( fingers crossed ) they will fail

*facepalm*

The point is that Opel don't directly compete with BMW in the luxury saloon market. Saying they're competing with Opel is like saying Ferrari are competing with Fiat.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Fixed...

1, I am 14.
2, I am well aware what a pedofile is, but I don't think these kinda jokes are funny.
Quote from Stefani24 :1, I am 14.
2, I am well aware what a pedofile is, but I don't think these kinda jokes are funny.

They are, i remember they did something with it on some dutch tv show.
Quote from Stefani24 :1, I am 14.

The best bit being that people can't even spell paedophile properly!
Quote from Crashgate3 :*facepalm*

The point is that Opel don't directly compete with BMW in the luxury saloon market. Saying they're competing with Opel is like saying Ferrari are competing with Fiat.

actually they dont compete because they belong together.

Dear Latvian Audi driver, who ever you are... I love you!!!

yours respectfully,

rediske
With that colour the owner makes himself even more ridiculous.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :With that colour the owner makes himself even more ridiculous.

Excess amounts of fanboi detected in this sector, evacuate before flame-mode-turn-on!!!!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG