The online racing simulator
4 CDs from the local CD/record fair this morning:

The Prodigy - Extended Fire (unofficial release of remixes)
Looper - The Snare (Downtempo/Dubstep)
I Monster - These Are Our Children (Abstract/Electronica)
Mira Calix - One On One (IDM)

for a total of £13 not too bad

Quote from hrtburnout :I think this may be the fastest car in the LFS community.

Erm, did you forget about my car?
Quote from hrtburnout ::jawdrop:

I think this may be the fastest car in the LFS community.

Yes, and it empty's the fuel tank the fastest.
Quote from G!NhO :Yes, and it empty's the fuel tank the fastest.

Not if someone on here owns a Hummer lol.
Quote from sam93 :Not if someone on here owns a Hummer lol.

Ye haha, i doubt that
:d:d:d
Quote from sam93 :Not if someone on here owns a Hummer lol.

My dad does, but it's an H3, the smallest Hummer. And it's located about 2500 miles (4000 km) from me, as the crow flies.
Quote from G!NhO :Wow, too bad that cool cobra is getting sold but you are getting an awesome car back for it :o .

What color is it? And btw the mpg on these things isn't too great AFAIK.

It's black, it is identical to the one in the picture I posted, which is what I made my avatar out of, so basically just look at the avatar, that's it. I also posted a picture of the Geiger Ford GT, because it has the wheels on it that I LOVE, and I've ordered them, from Europe, they don't sell them here. I had absolute hell figuring out what brand they were and how to get them. My tires arrived today from tirerack.com.

Here's what it will look like when the wheels arrive, but for now it's identical to my Avatar:

Yes, the MPG is around the same as my Cobra was actually (The guy came and picked up the Cobra today, and payed off the balance, so the Cobra is looong gone) I've only driven it a little, and I can't tell yet how bad the mileage is, but keep in mind, this is not a street car, although it's street legal, I will rarely drive it on the street. It's for the track, where I raced the Cobra.

Quote from hrtburnout ::jawdrop:

I think this may be the fastest car in the LFS community. Good luck with it, and please keep all four wheels on the road

I dunno if it's the fastest, on a racetrack maybe, but I'm sure there are people here with racecars, so I wouldn't say I have the fastest car here, maybe among the fastest. And don't worry, all four wheels will stay on the road If I were to wreck this car, it would take me a year or two to have it back on the road, I'm self insured. No insurance company in the world would write me a policy on this car...kind of funny.

Anyways the car's great, I'm very happy, but I can't wait till those wheels come, I dunno how long it may take, they told me 2-4 weeks. This thing really is amazing, the handling and the G's it pulls around corners, blows my mind. It's weird, my Cobra had nearly the same power, but this car feels twice as quick, and the tranny and clutch feel amaaaaazing. One romp on the throttle in first, second, or third gear and the ass end wants to come out and play, truly amazing. I hope one day I can test it's top speed, but I just don't see how.
Anyways my dailer driver is my VR6 GTI, and occassionally my Saab...when it runs. God I spend every other weekend under that car and still it does nothing but break.
asdasdasd
Bought me a HP TX2550EA touch screen laptop! It's the daddies! Got £100 off too!
my latest purchases.. 20litres of rockstar..
Quote from Mr-Apex :Bought me a HP TX2550EA touch screen laptop! It's the daddies! Got £100 off too!

You sir have taste!

How much did you pay for it?

They rock - only problem is the kick out a LOT of heat
ah just bought a silencer, a red-dot sight and a laser for my beloved mp5-M!
Why thank you kind sir! lol. I paid about £620 after discounts which is not bad considering it was top of the range and play.com were selling it for £729.99.

Found a way around the heat problem, just use the power saving mode in the power options. Not ideal, but most of the time im just browsing the net or watching a film so its not a problem. Then just change it to high power when i need it.

Bought it to demo my software to customers, details can be found on my webpage. (Check my signature for details). The touchscreen may be a bit of a novelty but i genuinely find it useful for drag and dropping files, clicking links on webpages, and when i just cant be bothered to use the fiddly touchpad!

All-in-all, not a bad piece of kit - cheapest touch screen laptop for under 1k.
Quote from Mr-Apex :Why thank you kind sir! lol. I paid about £620 after discounts which is not bad considering it was top of the range and play.com were selling it for £729.99.

Surely touch-screen demo'ing would be great for an ePos system?

At work (PC World, if you care) we have 15" Etymotic touchscreen monitors running some terribly dodgy ePos system (Eclipse, which seems to be written in Java), and the application of nice big simple to use buttons and big finger presses have won me over to touchscreens. Shame Windows isn't really designed for my fat fingers!
My last purchase was a Tuna Sandwich from the local Co-Op.

DHR, grow some bloody skin for Christ's sake, the main difference between an American and a Brit is that most Brits know how to laugh something off with a shrug.
Two packs of this:

One of this:

When I arrived from the store I cut 5 lemons from the tree.
With all of that stuff (and other stuff) ^^^^^^^^ My sister made this:

A pack like this:

Diet Coke (2 litters)
A piece of pie
And... Cookies \o/: It was my breakfast...

Yes, I bought the above. Don't ask!
Surely NL already has euros, unless you mean you earned them?
Quote from zeugnimod :How much did you pay?

$6.50.

Asian tourist didn't know the true value of the bills and I gladly maintained his ignorance.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG