The online racing simulator
toyota supra people only
(83 posts, started )
Quote from Klutch :Says the kiwi who probably beats his wife.

HAHAHAHAHAHA ****ing crack up
Sorry for the slightly off topic, but i thought some may find it interesting...

Quote from theirishnoob :
though Any car could end up hitting a tree....

Even a micra... ( though chances are the micra will drive away... Stupid robust engineering )

Well, tree/lampost, same effect...
(click for bigger image)

65mph impact, speedometer was stuck there anyways, my friend walked out of that with a couple of scratches...
Was lucky IMO. The old Micras were not safe at all. The safest cars are ones that crumple. xD
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Was lucky IMO. The old Micras were not safe at all. The safest cars are ones that crumple. xD

Well, that Micra on the picture crumpled up very nicely.
Not to sound like a fanboy but I would rather stick to fords newer v8s.
Less problems, cheap to fix etc.

Altough I absolutley LOVE the MK2 ^^
Quote from Tim_J_23 :Not to sound like a fanboy but I would rather stick to fords newer v8s.
Less problems, cheap to fix etc.

cant be bothered going on about the jz engine to you. supra people why dont you take it on from here and explain how long they last.
One reason is that what we have in our basement
My father has a 5.7L in his car, I have 5.0L in my car and then we have 2 extra 5.0L in the basement
We probably have enough stuff for Fox Body Thunderbirds (the 80's T-birds) to make the whole suspension etc and engine, tranny and rearaxle etc.
Most is performance parts though ^^
We got our basement full of engines and parts for the 2 cars, and the whole upper storage thing over the garage. Dunno what it's called in english but it's the storage place just under the roof and above the cieling in the garage ^^
i dont see what all this has to do with supras.
Quote from Tim_J_23 :My father has a 5.7L in his car, I have 5.0L in my car and then we have 2 extra 5.0L in the basement with a total of 125 bhp for them

Fixed
(sorry, couldn't hold back knowing how powerful were the mighty V8 engines in the 80's)
bump
Quote from gruggy :bump

Your topic was not interesting enough to keep being promoted, so shoo.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Your topic was not interesting enough to keep being promoted, so shoo.

oh well i guess there isnt too many supra peeps on live for speed cos it would of been interesting for us.
Probably because supra's are soooo 2007
Maybe find a Supra forum?
It's funny how everyone here seems to need something big and RWD to have a lot of fun. I got my old school Mini 1000 a couple of weeks ago and can't wait to take it out, maybe get it on a track somewhere. The parts are so cheap and you can get them really flying for such little cost compared to a lot of the big modern sedans today. There are so many different ways to tune them and get that little bit extra performance out of them and only parting with a very small amount of cash. Maybe everyone on this forum is just rich or something! Then again, even if I were rich, I would not have chosen any other car anyway. Good luck with your Supra by the way. Not the sort of thing I would go for, especially as a first car, but each to his own and all the best with it!
Quote from Klutch :That front bar allows more direct air into both the intercooler and radiator, AND because of the opening on the sides it allows air to travel into the Transmission oil cooler (Combined with the air force feed from one the holes to the intake)

Who told you that? The person that sold it to you?
Quote from tristancliffe :Who told you that? The person that sold it to you?

it says on the installation package '' INCREASED AIRFLOW!!! FOR ONLY 999.99$ ''
Well... i used to have a Mk2 '83 Supra about 8-9 yrs ago.. it was a slug as it only had a 5MGE... but i loved it

*Thats not MY car, but it looked pretty much identical, minus the rims.

I still wish i had it
Quote from Gills4life :It's funny how everyone here seems to need something big and RWD to have a lot of fun. I got my old school Mini 1000 a couple of weeks ago and can't wait to take it out, maybe get it on a track somewhere. The parts are so cheap and you can get them really flying for such little cost compared to a lot of the big modern sedans today. There are so many different ways to tune them and get that little bit extra performance out of them and only parting with a very small amount of cash. Maybe everyone on this forum is just rich or something! Then again, even if I were rich, I would not have chosen any other car anyway. Good luck with your Supra by the way. Not the sort of thing I would go for, especially as a first car, but each to his own and all the best with it!

sounds good mate.
well i have always wanted a mk3 supra and i finally can get one so i chose to go for it. im also going to get a go kart so im not going to be bored
Quote from Michael Denham :Maybe find a Supra forum?

im on the supra forum i just wanted to chat on here for a change.
thanks anyway.

toyota supra people only
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG