The online racing simulator
Consider me there.
never go-karted before, ill prob be uber naab if i come.. xD
I'm up for a bit of this... not too far for me to travel.

That's assuming I'm not too late?

Quote from jasonmatthews :What about the +1 mentioned earlier?

Nah sorry mate - my brother is busy this summer with university. I dunno, where's his priorities, eh.
Will be coming along, Shall confirm tomorrow. Just discussing things with Mr Passo

Me and Dru will have concept shirts on * If I get em printed *
Sorry, will have to become a dirty drop out - that date clashes with our holiday

Tim
Ah, can't do that date. Sorry, will have to give it a miss.
As Gills the Douche Can't make it you better put me down for this
What's the plan for those of us travelling a long distance? I don't think I'm good to make a 10am start if I've got to do a 5 hour drive in the morning too.

Quote from t1ger :Sorry, will have to become a dirty drop out - that date clashes with our holiday

Tim

What, you're missing one? It won't be a real LFS event without you.
Quote from CELTIC100 :As Gills the Douche Can't make it you better put me down for this

Well if you want to re-arrange my holiday and then give me a lift from Kent and then take me all the way back to Wales and then drive me all the way back to Kent before driving yourself all the way back to Wales again, then you can count me in!
Quote from Gills4life :Well if you want to re-arrange my holiday and then give me a lift from Kent and then take me all the way back to Wales and then drive me all the way back to Kent before driving yourself all the way back to Wales again, then you can count me in!

Well i plan to be going, and as i have got to do the drive anyway i can could always go gillingham way and pick you up if you want.
Quote from Bob Smith :What's the plan for those of us travelling a long distance? I don't think I'm good to make a 10am start if I've got to do a 5 hour drive in the morning too.

I'm most likely traveling down on the Friday, though if I'm going by rail then it's 3 or 4 connections one way and a fair few £££'s and about 14/15 hours traveling time (I could Travel on the sleeper from Inverness to London village, then take a train from London Village to Cardiff, it will be cheaper for sure)

Then theres a plane, but there is no flight from Inverness to Cardiff unless I go through Belfast at extra cost, or I fly directly down to Bristol then make a break for the Welsh Border.

Add into that hotel/B&B/tent in a field somewhere *delete depending upon £££'s I'm not too sure.

it's a logistical nightmare....but them's the challenges I face. and tbh I love those challanges, it's what the Scots are good at, getting the most for a little cost
Quote from danthebangerboy :Well i plan to be going, and as i have got to do the drive anyway i can could always go gillingham way and pick you up if you want.

As much as I really appreciate the offer, I will be leaving for my holidays the day before this event. If it can be brought forward a couple of days then that would be brilliant because I would absolutely love to go, but it would be unfair on everyone else to change the date.
For those who want to come up Friday night, then you are welcome to come to mine. We will have a quiet'ish night, probs playing some LFS, drinking beer and maybe a game of pool or two
Consider me as confirmed! Looking forward to it.
OK, thats around the 20 people mark, which makes it £60 each. If anymore come then it will get cheaper
#167 - CSF
I've discussed it with you before, and I will come if I can. I hope to know soon.
For those who want to fly into Bristol or Cardiff on Friday I should be able to arrange lifts up to my house. I will obviously need to know in advance and it will need to be in the daytime.
Quote from jasonmatthews :For those who want to come up Friday night, then you are welcome to come to mine. We will have a quiet'ish night, probs playing some LFS, drinking beer and maybe a game of pool or two

Cool. I can bring beer and get badly beaten at pool.

If you are happy for me to crash at yours (both nights), that's very handy indeed. I've got an airbed and sleeping bag, so can keep myself warm and comfy. If room gets tight, I can bring a tent too. Possibly wise to keep me out in the fresh air given the smells that alcohol consumption can make me produce.
Yep np staying both nights

If you are getting a train then the best station to get off is Abergavenny if coming from up North and Ebbw Vale (via Newport) if coming from down south. I can pick you up from either of these stations.
Cool stuff. Btw you're still listing the karts as 200hp, rather than 200cc, in the first post. I'm assuming the chaps at G-Force karting haven't mastered the art of engine tuning and reached 1000hp per litre.
Quote from jasonmatthews :For those who want to fly into Bristol or Cardiff on Friday I should be able to arrange lifts up to my house. I will obviously need to know in advance and it will need to be in the daytime.

That would be grand, but like Bob would it be ok for me to crash at yours for both nights, I'll obviously repay by taking large amount of Beer/Whisky down. I could even get my hands on a bottle of a special Glenmorangie Whiskey, 18 years old, for the ones who have a more……distinguished pallet. (I actual don’t drink Whisky, but apparently its pretty good)

I'm sure I've found bottles of 18 year Glenmorangie in the supermarkets from time to time. It might shock you to know they do willingly let bottles of the stuff out of the country.
#174 - CSF
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :That would be grand, but like Bob would it be ok for me to crash at yours for both nights, I'll obviously repay by taking large amount of Beer/Whisky down. I could even get my hands on a bottle of a special Glenmorangie Whiskey, 18 years old, for the ones who have a more……distinguished pallet. (I actual don’t drink Whisky, but apparently its pretty good)

Do you really believe those with more "distinguished pallets" will be attending the LFS Kart meet in Turkey's back garden?

If I come, I will get very drunk on the train, and probably annoy Boothy no end.
Quote from Bob Smith :I'm sure I've found bottles of 18 year Glenmorangie in the supermarkets from time to time. It might shock you to know they do willingly let bottles of the stuff out of the country.

WTF they got past the gaurds...

This will not do, I'll be letting my local MP know about this :mad: :mad:

LFS UK Karting Meet 2009
(652 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG