The online racing simulator
Quote from chaa :I think the miles you drove online don't say so much... a lot of people just practise offline and as a result they don't have driven many miles...

That's true, but you'll always find Arrechee practicing for races online, and given how quickly he'll upload a series of hotlaps I don't think he spends long on them.
Quote from joshdifabio :It is a shame that none of the quick Spanish guys seem interested in racing in any international leagues though :P.

I understand it may be a shame for some people but if you've seen our site and how the leagues/races are set up you would understand why they don't have the need to go elsewhere. I haven't seen all the international leagues but from what I've seen we have them much better organized and the racing is awesome, so why race anywhere else when what you have 'at home' is so nice?

We have our team forum and we can share setups between team members and have all kind of stats all in one website, and the most important, we have fun, just like a big family. And that may be the reason because when a spaniard gets flamed/attacked for something lots of them come here (I must say some comments are out of place though).

I agree with you Josh.. And even if he had 1.000.000 laps online. It's still fast

For sure others are fast aswell. But for the moment i'm seeing lots or arrachee WR !
im the fastest (:

so who is top?
I Play since the s1,since 2003-2004 year,yes,i not have many milles or km online,but i did many laps hvlc,the cuestion is playing a lot,its imposible to go fast with a person that run few laps in this simulator
Quote from diablo21 :I understand it may be a shame for some people but if you've seen our site and how the leagues/races are set up you would understand why they don't have the need to go elsewhere. I haven't seen all the international leagues but from what I've seen we have them much better organized and the racing is awesome, so why race anywhere else when what you have 'at home' is so nice?

We have our team forum and we can share setups between team members and have all kind of stats all in one website, and the most important, we have fun, just like a big family. And that may be the reason because when a spaniard gets flamed/attacked for something lots of them come here (I must say some comments are out of place though).

Quote from arrechee :I Play since the s1,since 2003-2004 year,yes,i not have many milles or km online,but i did many laps hvlc,the cuestion is playing a lot,its imposible to go fast with a person that run few laps in this simulator

Do you think you'll ever have time to compete in any of the international leagues? The Spanish league is certainly one of the best organised and most well attended leagues around, but I think it's possible to take part in some other races additionally . IMO it would be cool to have a Spanish entry in MoE or IGTC for example, and these races only take place once per month. You could get Zanini and Elgar and some others on board? :P
Yes,i can race but no too time,also have a karting races,spanish championship etc,but is a good idea,now i inscribed to one race french championship 13/05 to try diferent races
-
(Napalm Candy) DELETED by Napalm Candy
Quote from diablo21 :I. I haven't seen all the international leagues but from what I've seen we have them much better organized and the racing is awesome, so why race anywhere else when what you have 'at home' is so nice?

I don't want to be harsh with you guys, but, to show to everybody the standards of your leagues, here's the results of the qualyfing session of the last event arrachee has taken part in(taken from spdo, thanks to them) :

Pool 1(Sorry for the bad presentation)

So, here's the results of the qualything session of pool 1. As you can see, arrachee was 0.8 seconds faster than his faster opponent, in a combo not reputated that difficult(TBO @ fe3r). The slowest guys on the pool are going 5 seconds slower than him. As you can imagine, the times on Pool 2, 3 and 4 are worst, with people going on the 1.43.xx on the pools 3 and 4.

On the race, arrachee lapped everybody exepting 3 guys.

I think this is pretty informative about the standards of your leagues(no offense there, i don't want to start another flame war), and this is only an example, if you see the results of races that has taken place on trickier combos, the gaps are a lot bigger.

So, really, arrechee has nothing more to prove on LFS ES. He has won 15 races here easily, so why doesn't he try something else?

The spanish league is organized perfectly,but there are only 3-4 person who can go fast en hvlc and races,but the people are friendly and clear,anyway put dates and run a race without any such problem and wihout cheats haha:up:
The problem is that there are like 5 or 6 racers that stand out from the rest but these do not race all the time so some races will be like a walk in the park and in some other he'll have to try harder.

For me (and I think that for most), it's about having fun, going into the server to practice and have a few laughs, do a few races, qualifying and sometimes exchange some setups or help others to improve the setup or racing line.

well basically its the same for andy and myself in an aussie league called mnr, although some people are starting to catch up. but on the faster cars / longer tracks usually andy or myself are up to 1 sec faster than everyone else. its just so much easier doing leagues that are in your own timezone, for eg, igtc starts at something like 4 or 5am for me, and lfsps is about the same. so you can see why i dont compete in many european races.
hi
Quote from arrechee :Yes,i can race but no too time,also have a karting races,spanish championship etc,but is a good idea,now i inscribed to one race french championship 13/05 to try diferent races

Good choice man , I was a litle alone on the top of this quali ^^
Will be a nice fight I hope. Good luck.
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Sounds good to me If arechee wants to prove a point, why doesn't he take the MHR from the only guy that really matters?

:ices_rofl
I wondered what the lack of new Arechee WR's meant over the past few days.

Worm no longer record holder.
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG