The online racing simulator
Quote from Danny LFS :Is Photoshop a MUST MASTER for skinning? I mean, do you need to have Photoshop and be a master of it to be a skinner, or, is GIMP enough?

Gimp or Paint.Net is enough IMO, Batteryy made our team helmet with GIMP (sorry for posting Helmet skin for the XF skins) And Declang IIRC he uses GIMP too. heres the XFG skin he made for our team. (i edited number for me)

So i dont think you need any software that costs, free ones are even better for some ppl.
Attached images
HEL_elhel.jpg
XFG_ati.jpg
Speak finish ??
Quote from lakritsi116 :Speak finish ??

Why on English forum? Speak English here, elikkäs puhu englantia tääl niin muutkin ymmärtää.
ok
Quote from EliteAti :Gimp or Paint.Net is enough IMO, Batteryy made our team helmet with GIMP (sorry for posting Helmet skin for the XF skins) And Declang IIRC he uses GIMP too. heres the XFG skin he made for our team. (i edited number for me)

So i dont think you need any software that costs, free ones are even better for some ppl.

:hide: i thin the xfg isnt fully made by me, its a bit different to the way i do it, compare the side to xrt. and also, i wouldnt be posting our teamskin's here, who knows, if someone likes them he might be ripping it
lets say this is a better example of my work http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=75117&d=1231619693
Depeche Mode Wrong Skin !!!
I made today my first skin for XFG

Can anyone upload to lfsworld to use anyone like it. !

Thanks and best regards.
Booker

Skin

Screenshots

Cya
My new team!
Rhino is coming now to dominate demo racings!

Ps:if someone put this on the lfsworld.net i'll be happy!
Here is a skin i made for D4F, a LFSLA Team.
Attached images
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
very nice
Quote from ElvisArg :Here is a skin i made for D4F, a LFSLA Team.

Muy bueno!

I'm using this one for the LTC Enduro on the weekend.
Attached images
XFR shot.jpg
XFR shot 2.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Be nice... this is the Second skin I've ever done. the first I did on a FXO was an epic fail. This less of a fail.

I'm using this one for the LTC Enduro on the weekend.

Nice and clean, bit simple but not bad.

F. Fast? dont you have a real name?
Quote from G!NhO :Nice and clean, bit simple but not bad.

F. Fast? dont you have a real name?

My real name is Sean, but I'd rather use this for personal reasons.
Acr xfg
Very very simple skin. I based it off of this ACR Viper I saw
http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/acrwhiteorange.jpg

Available in 1024² and 2048² sizes below and already on LFSW. (Don't change the names or they won't work!)

No need to credit since it's a simple enough skin.
Attached images
ACR_preview_front.png
ACR_preview_back.png
XFG_ACR_1024.jpg
XFG_ACR_2048.jpg
Can some one make me a Mad Croc skin Make it to XFG
Happy Easter!
Hi all,

nothing special, only a little greeting from us to you!

XFG Easter Edt.

EDIT: If i make some mistakes with the right spelling of the different languages - sorry - i only do what google said! :-D
XRT DHL (like that XRG)
lol.. wrong section...
My first skin here for the XFG. I based on a random image I found on Google image search which is an amazing set of skins someone has made, no idea what game for - http://www.moatlspeed.dutchber ... am_Truck_Heineken_512.jpg

Mine is no way near as good as his but I am pleased with it as it is my first effort

Any comments and criticism I would like to hear.

I felt the roof and bonnet were a bit boring so added something else for an alternate version. I think I will have a play tomorrow and make the stripe down the top and bonnet more of a curved feature like the side of the car
Attached images
HeinekenSkin.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2009-04-15 01-03-35-39.jpg
My first completed skin. Actually, just about my first skin, period...

The story behind it was that it started as a skin to advertise my fictitious racing team, which I used (and will use again) in a roleplay on the forum displayed on the rear spoiler. Eventually, I started to incorporate bits of the storyline I had created in the past two events into this skin. One of my characters, who is prone to bouts of immaturity, wrote something on my other character's helmet. (Anyone who's seen the Top Gear Vietnam Special will get an idea of what was written on the helmet in question) The retaliation for that act was originally to sew a large patch of that thing onto his overalls. The pink livery and gay pride flags haphazardly affixed next to his name are a continuation of that (or would have been, had I not agreed to a partnership with another competitor. That one character is straight, just to make it even funnier.)
Attached images
preview1.png
XFR_DSRacing.jpg
XFR_DSRacing1024.jpg
if so, could someone please upload this skin to lfsworld.net and save it as XFG_mycomp . if so that would be great =) much apprecitated. thanks . Link to skin is: http://i43.tinypic.com/23sdbia.jpg
Quote from pk500 :FYI: Those skins were created for GTR or GTR2.

Take care,
PK

Ah ok, thanks

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG