The online racing simulator
1st skin
I'll upload it

E: Uploaded Your skin named XFG_STORANGEFINAL.JPG has been uploaded successfully. It can now be downloaded by other racers, when you use this skin online. and rename your skin to XFG_STORANGEFINAL or simply download the attachment
Attached images
xfg_storangefinal.jpg
thx man
There is a Falken skin for XFG
I love it very much
Attached images
XFG_falken.jpg
Here's my first skin.. Anyone interested in it?

/Peksa
Attached images
skin6.jpg
Quote from Peksa :Here's my first skin.. Anyone interested in it?

/Peksa

nice i like the colors and the effect ont he car
Quote from piggy501 :My first private skins. I know they look rubbish, strangely I intended this. [...]

Yup, they do :P

Quote from piggy501 :[...] They are meant to look sort of "homemade" skins like a teamless person would have (me!)

In that case.. they're actually pretty realistic nice!
Dont look at this dumb skin look at my other post i fixed it
Attached images
XFG_CAMO1.jpg
Quote from dEVILLiNu :My second skin can someone upload it at lfsworld pleas? THX

That isnt a skin man

A little more effort to the skin
Elite so can u upload this pleas it realy looks good in lfs i rly want it pleas
Attached images
XFG_CamoGOOD1.jpg
Meh.. i haz upload space

Last one then, if you want more then i must remove one of your previous skins i've uploaded

Your skin named XFG_CAMOGOOD1.JPG has been uploaded successfully. It can now be downloaded by other racers, when you use this skin online. Have fun
I decided to put back work on to my Twotone Skinpack, because I now have Master Skinnerz's Prokits, alongside GIMP to open them, so here's my XFG skin:

DOWNLOAD 2048*2048

DOWNLOAD 1024*1024

PS: Ignore the red outlines you may find. They DO disappear when the skin is used. ENJOY!
Quote from Danny LFS :I decided to put back work on to my Twotone Skinpack, because I now have Master Skinnerz's Prokits, alongside GIMP to open them, so here's my XFG skin:

DOWNLOAD 2048*2048

DOWNLOAD 1024*1024

PS: Ignore the red outlines you may find. They DO disappear when the skin is used. ENJOY!

:jawdrop: :wtf2: Are you sure its a skin man? No offence but you need alot more effort in it.
Lemme guess: You find the skin terrible and put the :jawdrop: smiley in some kind of "sarcasm". Am I right?

EDIT: C'mon Ati, Does skins need to be filled with vinyls and decals to be actually considered "skins"?
its not terrible, you can make it in game...
thx Elite
Quote from Danny LFS :Lemme guess: You find the skin terrible and put the :jawdrop: smiley in some kind of "sarcasm". Am I right?

EDIT: C'mon Ati, Does skins need to be filled with vinyls and decals to be actually considered "skins"?

Quote from chavm481 :its not terrible, you can make it in game...

Theres your answer man, IMO A skin should include some EFFORT :S

Quote from dEVILLiNu :thx Elite

Np man
I know you said no offence, but it offends me in some way.
You have to try harder, just look at the front. It doesnt look good in any way...
Is Photoshop a MUST MASTER for skinning? I mean, do you need to have Photoshop and be a master of it to be a skinner, or, is GIMP enough?
I used GIMP and did not like it, now i use photoshop.
My Newest Skin
Based On Murder Bloods And Sponsor to made you scaree!
(sorry if my english is too wrong cause im from brazil)
PS:Someone put this file on lfs world to everyone use on the game.
Quote from Danny LFS :Is Photoshop a MUST MASTER for skinning? I mean, do you need to have Photoshop and be a master of it to be a skinner, or, is GIMP enough?

The fact you didn't even bother previewing your skin and never thought to think "Oh look, the paint on the bonnet runs onto the wings, this skin is awesome" means you've put any amount of effort into it at all.

Besides, in game you can adjust the colour of the bonnet/roof by using the in game sliders, so why on earth make a skin that does EXACTLY THE SAME?!
Quote from daleffinho :Based On Murder Bloods And Sponsor to made you scaree!
(sorry if my english is too wrong cause im from brazil)
PS:Someone put this file on lfs world to everyone use on the game.

Your skin named XFG_DALEFFE.JPG has been uploaded successfully. It can now be downloaded by other racers, when you use this skin online.

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG