The online racing simulator
nice idea skin looks good
XFG Wii Skin
Here is my second skin. I hope you like that.
Attached images
XFG_Wii.jpg
ss.jpg
WFG Honda skin
Here it is. Enjoy. Only Honda VTEC power, simple, mystery (:
Attached images
XFG_Honda.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg
XFR Ford RS200
Tried to convert the legendary Ford RS200 Group-B rally car livery into XFR. The outcome is seen below.

Screenshot

Skin file

P.S. The skin is already in LFSW so no need to upload!

Attached images
screensh.jpg
XFR_EscoRS200.jpg
lovely skin!
i wish this rims where real on the xfr
Quote from BastianB :lovely skin!
i wish this rims where real on the xfr

Eww no. Multi-spoke ftw.

but may I ask one thing? Why are you using pre patch Z dds files?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Eww no. Multi-spoke ftw.

but may I ask one thing? Why are you using pre patch Z dds files?

Asking from me or a guy above me?
Quote from micarone :Asking from me or a guy above me?

he´s asking you. you made the skin and tzhe preview
Quote from Furiously-Fast :but may I ask one thing? Why are you using pre patch Z dds files?

I have to prove my own noobness, but I'm not sure what do you mean by "pre patch Z dds files"? If you mean 1024 resolution I've understood that 1024 is the largest size supported by LFSW...
Quote from micarone :I have to prove my own noobness, but I'm not sure what do you mean by "pre patch Z dds files"? If you mean 1024 resolution I've understood that 1024 is the largest size supported by LFSW...

No, your dds files are in the wrong area. The textures got re-arranged after the interiors changed in PZ. Now your seat textures are on the grill!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :No, your dds files are in the wrong area. The textures got re-arranged after the interiors changed in PZ. Now your seat textures are on the grill!

Oh... LOLZ... Now I got it. That's why my front end looks so weird... Been wondering why's that. I installed High-Res texture pack once, but then downgraded to original ones as I didn't get the car shine work properly in LFS Viewer with High-Res pack. Hmmm... Any ideas how can I fix my dds's?
Quote from micarone :Oh... LOLZ... Now I got it. That's why my front end looks so weird... Been wondering why's that. I installed High-Res texture pack once, but then downgraded to original ones as I didn't get the car shine work properly in LFS Viewer with High-Res pack. Hmmm... Any ideas how can I fix my dds's?

Download this backup folder here http://www.lfs-database.com/in ... nid=87&p13_fileid=667 (if you have add-on textures in your dds-folder, just copy the XF_interiors, not the whole backup)

On a side note, I had this same problem once, and I liked the black lights so much that after backuping I colored my lights with very dark brown. Looks great now.
Bumper Sticker Black Bumpers

Here are two skins i made one of them has some funny bumper stickers
Note i know that back ones are a bit hard to read because are JPEG

The Black bumper one has black bumpers and i changed the XF to white (what took a while)

If you want to look different the black bumper one is great because you can change the colour of car!

Please dont re-upload anywhere else

Note: bumper stickers wont work online because isnt uploaded
If you wish to use it online and have S1 or S2 license u can upload it your self
Black Bumpers does work online
Attached images
XFG_Blackbumpers.JPG
XFG_BumperStickers.JPG
Bumpers stickers front side.JPG
Black bumpers front side.JPG
Black bumpers back side.JPG
Bumpers stickers back side.JPG
why should anyone anyone waste his lfswolrd saving space for this crap?
Maybe post 1024*1024 version? 512*512 is soo low-res
why would i waste my time making this crap?
Maby because im a kind person who spends there time making things for other people
At lest im not a faggit that goes around saying other people stuff is shit when at lest they have tryed
i wish people like you was shot in the ****ing head

okie yes i know there not the best skins but i dont give a shit at lest id otn go aroudn saying stuff is shit if u dont like something you should at lest say u dont like it and why and how to improve it
they already did, make it higher res
Quote from G!NhO :they already did, make it higher res

Im on about the first comment on this page by BastianB

edit: dw ill upload my self if cba now im S2 make skins for other cars instead

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG