The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :Where I come from people with your hairstyle are classed as Gypsies.

HAHAHHA. Quote of the month.
Quote from BlueFlame :Where I come from people with your hairstyle are classed as Gypsies.

haha, sure lol...
Guy can we just go back to posting pictures of the actual topic whats ahppening on the Ring not hairstyles shigh...
Oh lookie, spectators! Looks like some event is going on. And there is also a race car going by.
Attached images
webcam.jpg
-
(brt900) DELETED by brt900 : crap
Quote from brt900 :dont know if its crashed but theres a car on the back of the truck

Come on, 5,6kb picture?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Come on, 5,6kb picture?

oh crap pressed refresh as i was saving picture god dammit
Quote from Takumi_lfs :haha, sure lol...

Het is ook wel een beetje een Marokkanenkapsel

*runs*

I might be going to the 'Ring this month
hmm what kind of car is this bmw m3?
Attached images
webcam.jpg
webcam1.jpg
Looks like a Z4 M imo, with alot of racing decals....
A gixer, some naked bike, couple of crappy cars, then we have a couple of M6's and a Noble.. sexy time!

And we have the obligatory set of riced up Golfs and Astras, however, they will soon be overshadowed by the racing lorry that's about to set a blistering time of 7:25.

Attached images
nbring LORRY YO.JPG
Nice
Attached images
Untitled.png
omg?
Attached images
webcam5.jpg
Ambulance crew calling it a day, don't know what's so special...
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Oh lookie, spectators! Looks like some event is going on. And there is also a race car going by.

It's an Audi R8.
wtf?
Attached images
webcam.jpg
webcam2.jpg
webcam3.jpg
webcam4.jpg
Obviously the bald guy in the grey sweater has just bet that he can run a faster lap than the young dude in the red top.
Quote from Dajmin :Obviously the bald guy in the grey sweater has just bet that he can run a faster lap than the young dude in the red top.

:hihi: :sadbanana
Hey, is the Ring closed at 8:00 PM in Germany? This picture was taken at 7:59 PM in Germany, or where the Nurburgring is.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :in Germany, or where the Nurburgring is.

hahhaa, that sentence reminds me of Top Gears Caddilac CTS(?) test
There might have been an accident... They closed the track and... just have a look.
Attached images
webcam5.jpg
wtf is this?
Attached images
wtf.jpg
wtf3.jpg
Beta testing of Formula 1 2010

Whats going on at da Ring?
(626 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG