The online racing simulator
They're [almost] gone!
Attached images
webcam ring 06_09 1004.jpg
I imagine the track won't be open to the public 'til late this afternoon or tomorrow. They'll need a road sweeper after the shit that's been left on the track, and all that crap in the queuing area.
Festival on a race track? Anyone a party at LeMans? Ehh...
Police aren`t announcing exact figures of the amount of drugs confiscated during the last few days, but sources say "a few bags"
Attached images
busted.jpg
hehe
Attached images
webcam.jpg
Guys are already working on getting the beer cans, grilled meat packages and used condoms out of the way for those GT3 RS's and Vectras.
Attached images
webcam.jpg
Speed Demons!
Attached images
webcam.jpg
Amazing the amount of trash people leave behind after only a few days in one spot...
wounder what happened
Attached images
webcam.jpg
Quote from asbjoern :wounder what happened

They're just having fun, got a new "company car" and they will testdrive it
lol imagine a cop chase in the ring.

Sabine was being chased and she was in an f430 :P

The cops would be XX and she would be :-)
Porsche 911 ATM.
-
(Mikkel Petersen) DELETED by Mikkel Petersen
Spotted the same Viper that was seen a few times in this thread.
Quote from Riders Motion :Spotted the same Viper that was seen a few times in this thread.

It's the Zakspeed Viper.. it's a taxi just like the official BMW Ringtaxi. Although a bit more expensive at €240,- for 1 lap (I think it was..)

Edit : checked the website and it got more expensive again : €270,- lol ! crazy..
:bigeyes2:
Attached images
1.JPG
Thats one tight Evo:
[attach]58876[/attach]
hm just 2 gt3 and a gt2 in 80 meter, cool
i want one!!!!
hmm??

whats going on down there?
Attached images
987.jpg
someone had a bad day
Aww, a little broken down there?
The ambulance and uhm.. doctors-car (????) are standard cars from the Nordschleife GmbH, that means they are always there when the track is open, they are usually parked behind the entrance, on your right from the webcam' point of view. Looking at the time of the shot it's 19:20, that's the time when they close the Nordschleife and the ambulance and doctors-car prepare to go home after a hard day work

I think the little car with the hood opened wanted to drive a lap and maybe bad luck striked and the car broked down even before they entered the ring. Although that would've been luck actually because once on the Nordschleife it's damn expensive when your car refuses to cooperate. €175,- for a tow.
Quote from Michel 4AGE :The ambulance and uhm.. doctors-car (????) are standard cars from the Nordschleife GmbH, that means they are always there when the track is open, they are usually parked behind the entrance, on your right from the webcam' point of view. Looking at the time of the shot it's 19:20, that's the time when they close the Nordschleife and the ambulance and doctors-car prepare to go home after a hard day work

I think the little car with the hood opened wanted to drive a lap and maybe bad luck striked and the car broked down even before they entered the ring. Although that would've been luck actually because once on the Nordschleife it's damn expensive when your car refuses to cooperate. €175,- for a tow.

If you're halfway through the ring, 175 isn't that expensive.

My car got towed last week, and that cost 206 euros..

Whats going on at da Ring?
(626 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG