welcome old friend
Ya, i was feeling lonely in the Dev Team with Darryn

Welcome mate!
welocme to the nuthouse Zyber
XFusion Racing Team is proud to announce there parternship with
http://www.polepositiondriver.com
No 1 for racing games news

Adrian DeBono from PPD will act as our Media Manager providing the public with
XFusion Racing Team Race Reports, Reviews, Interviews which will be available on PPD and XFusion Website.

Check out polepositiondriver.com now for all Sim Racing news, Discussions, Events, Downloads and Competitions
woohooo!
I thought i'd introduce myself, My Name is Adrian and i'm the founder of PolePositionDriver.com

Its great to have Xfusion on board and I look forward to helping where I can.

Nice to meet you all
:clapclap: Nice to hear.
XFusion Racing Team are proud to sign,

XFusion|Zyber
(ZyberWax)

Tom Erik is a 29yr old self employed Business man from Norway, he was an ex-member of fusion racing team and after returning to LFS he hooked up with his old friends and came along to XFusion Team gatherings, after a brief spell in the Dev Team and already beating Full Time drivers it was time for him to make the step up.

Welcome to the team Zy.

XFusion Racing Team is also proud to announce,

XFusion|Darryn
(dizzydarryn)

Darryn is a 25yr old Racing Car driver for South Africa, Darryn has shown awesome potential both on LFS and in the S.A Shelby Can-am Championship (more here). We are very proud to have a driver of this caliber join the team and we all wish him success in his racing on and off the screen.

Hope you enjoy you stay Darryn.

And last but not least we are very proud to sign,

XFusion|Finlandia
(Firefox86)

Henry is a 23yr old software Engineer from Holland, Henry shown great speed in the CTRA servers and LFS leagues regularly having some very close battles with XFusion drivers despite only being a mouse driver, A driver that will stalk his prey and never give up 1st place without a fight shows his level of commitment to racing. His great skills are not just being seen on the track, as he is also very into the LFS scene of Programming various Apps and Addon's for LFS leagues and Admins. Is there no end to his talents? I just fear the day Henry gets a wheel.

Have a pleasant and happy stay Henry.
Gratz
Nice write Hillary, and a warm welcome to the team guys.
Gratz!
Welcome guys! :drink:
Grats.
Congrats!!
oh!

congrats
Congrats guys!
grats
Grats, particuarly to Darryn, and GL IRL too
Congratz racer
\o/ Darryn

Gratz