The online racing simulator
XFusion Racing - News
(502 posts, started )
Ahhh Fletch mate, you deserve better than a "Development" team. Good luck mate....
Good luck Mark
#203 - AMB
They don't want to let anymore 'Messy's' into their team so they are being careful
Quote from jasonmatthews :Ahhh Fletch mate, you deserve better than a "Development" team. Good luck mate....

No worries jason ... but thanks for the consideration.

"Its partly a Development team to improve driving, but mostly a Development process to get into the main team ... "
EDIT: Like a trail period ... for all new members ...
We are happy to announce another join in the Development Team.

Please welcome Matt Lopino (lopino12). He will use the tag;

XFusion|Lopino
Well I have known Fletch for a few years now and he is certainly not another Messy (no offence Matt). Just as mental mind you, just not as ....shall we say....controversial
#207 - AMB
Didn't mean my post like that I ment like they are using the development team so they don't get drivers like me, and they know they are going to behave etc etc.

I call it 'da messy de-filterer'
-
(matt lopino) DELETED by matt lopino
thanks for the oppurtunity guys
#209 - CSF
Good luck Fletch.
We never expected to get answers this quick. We are very happy for this.

A warm welcome to Donaciano Martinez from Mexico to the Development Team

XFusion|Chano (chanoman315)
thanks guys!
Good luck fletch
Good luck Flechto ^.^

x
Good luck Fletch!
Good luck Fletch, I'm sure they'll see your skill.

Good luck to Lopino, you seem like a great driver. Saw you today in our server and you seemed like a good guy as well.

And finally, good luck to Chano. I've never seen you on LFS. Actually I think I did once... Can't quite remember where or when but it was ages ago :P.

Good luck to all of you, including XFusion.
Quote from evilpimp :

And finally, good luck to Chano. I've never seen you on LFS. Actually I think I did once... Can't quite remember where or when but it was ages ago :P.

i beated (?) you in H2H if i remember correctly haha
Quote from chanoman315 :i beated (?) you in H2H if i remember correctly haha

Proof or it didn't happen. :P
I don't remember that =_=! In what season/event were you in???
FXR-Fe3
I doupt it then, de Souza beat me in that one after punting me off in T1,waiting for me and repassing when I slam the throttle through the chicane :P.

I do remember practicing with you in FE for a league maybe it was H2H. Anyyyways, good luck with XFusion.
Quote from evilpimp :

Good luck to Lopino, you seem like a great driver. Saw you today in our server and you seemed like a good guy as well.

Thanks heaps man =]:lovies3d:

pretty happy to know that im now being noticed out there.
Lol. :P
Shhhh i can see his head getting bigger!
haha sif pearcy. if you think mines big. imagine how big andy's must be:wow:
Welcome to mad house new dev-team guys...
Quote from Cawwa :We are happy to announce another join in the Development Team.

Please welcome Matt Lopino (lopino12). He will use the tag;

XFusion|Lopino

Congrats Matt

XFusion Racing - News
(502 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG