XFusion Racing - News
(502 posts, started )
Eeverything he did in his 7 other teams, just a little bit worse.
#177 - AMB
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Eeverything he did in his 7 other teams, just a little bit worse.

Actually it's more than 7, my other account has been in 2 already. so it's more like

7 + 2 = 9?

yes, o yes it does.
Priceless.
Quote :Basically what he said, I am dis-respectful, arrogant, annoying, ermm, also apparently I got told I was racist the other night, although I have black friends, trying to think what else, I entered a league race midrace so i could set the fastest lap, I was v annoying on the DSR server the other night, I think that covers it.

Quote :Actually it's more than 7, my other account has been in 2 already. so it's more like

7 + 2 = 9?

At least his honest eh, lol

Best, Maz
I laughed.
and yet, he was accepted at several respectful and fast teams
Yeh but he wasn't as bad to deal with as he is now, he was ok, chnaged in recent weeks and reallt gone over the edge now.
Thread closed until I can be bothered to clean it up, sometime tomorrow. People can act like kids elsewhere.

Update: thread cleaned and re-opened... sorry about the delay, I forgot all about it.
Yaayy! Thanks Bob!
Just to keep the thread updated:

PowerSlave left LFS due to studies and some other private things. Of course he's welcome back to the team when he decides to return ... We all miss him dearly.
Dennis decided to leave the team. Was only for a short time in the team but to bad he decided this. A nice guy. Good luck in the future ...
Matt is no longer in the team, I don't think anyone missed that in this thread ...

The OP is updated
#188 - AMB
Maybe on your drivers list you should have the drivers S2 account names also.
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
http://www.xfusionracing.net/

Everyone at XFusion Racing Team would like to wish you and your family
a safe an Merry Christmas and a happy New Year in 2009.

:wmann3:
#190 - Dru
Merry christmas XFusion Racing Team!
Hello.

Please forgive me if i am asking a dumb question.
But i have been looking for a team for awhile now, But i have not got the license yet, so i am still playing in the Demo version.

I was just curios to know if you guys have space in your team for Demo drivers ? If not, could you point me to some 1 who does have a team setup for the Demo drivers ?

Thank you very much.

And Merry Christmas to you all.
Im not in the team but I know that is is a S2 team mate!
But Ill let Xfusion decide!
Oh alright, Thanks.

Erm alright then ill wait for an answer and see if they can direct me to a Demo Team.

Thanks for the quick response though.
Happy and Merry Xmas and New Year Xfusion, hope you get a better year in 2009! and return safe from wherever you guys go!
Quote from Callice :Oh alright, Thanks.

Erm alright then ill wait for an answer and see if they can direct me to a Demo Team.

Thanks for the quick response though.

Np!
Thanks fellas

Callice - atm we are only an S2 team, this may change in future, but atm its staying like this for a while till we get things up and running.

Thanks, XFusion.
I understand.

Thanks for the Help guys.
Take care.

Ciao ciao.

Belial.
We are now proud to be opening the "XFusion Racing Development Team".
Its partly a Development team to improve driving, but mostly a Development process to get into the main team, to learn how the team operates, meet all the members, race with us and communicate with us on MSN/IRC. Thanks to this we can see your attitude and behaviour before you go into the main team.

Development members (Trial period)
- trial period is minimally 14 days (usually more)
- development member have to use red tag in front of his/her name (XFusion|Member)
- development member have to use „Development skins“ for his/her cars (similar to
XFusion skins, but with red stripes instead of green).
- development member will have access to private IRC channel, only limited access into
private forums and he won’t have admin passwords to any of team servers.
- development member has responsibility to get to know all members of the team.

XFusion Racing Development Drivers
XFusion|Fletch (fletch248)

XFusion Racing - News
(502 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG