The online racing simulator
XFusion Racing - News
(502 posts, started )
Welcome girls!!!!
#354 - CSF
Quote from TexasLTU :What?

They are surprised that I managed to predict this... just like I predicted Jack McIntyre to CoRe two weeks or so before it happened.
So you have crystal balls?

Gratz xfusion!
m'kay Chris, predict another...

Its not hard, just he whos hanging around with who and what they talk about and you can guess.
Gratz XuFu. Where will your rabbit count stop?
#358 - CSF
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :m'kay Chris, predict another...

Its not hard, just he whos hanging around with who and what they talk about and you can guess.

Well duh, just Gil and Patrik don't see the signs.
Congrats.
Nice one. Ati is a good addition. He's quick. Very quick.
We are glad (once again ) to announce another new member of our development team.

XFusion|Schulzy
(ScHuLzY)
Talented driver from Australia is in touch with our team for about six months now and we think that his time just came. Welcome abroad Schulzy!
Gratz
...more aussies...
Dev Team updates

Since Finlandia has stepped up from mouse to wheel his driving standards have dropped below par, So its with a heavy heart that we must demote him back into the Dev Team.
He will therefore run with the XFusion|Finlandia tag until his driving improves back to his usuall standard.

Thx for your time
Gratz Schulcy & XFusion!
Henry...must...improve
Good luck with wheel Is that G25
Quote from Psymonhilly :Dev Team updates

Since Finlandia has stepped up from mouse to wheel his driving standards have dropped below par, So its with a heavy heart that we must demote him back into the Dev Team.
He will therefore run with the XFusion|Finlandia tag until his driving improves back to his usuall standard.

Thx for your time

Cool, grats for signing too guys
Quote from TexasLTU :You idiot, he was in our team before

I referred to schulzy mate

E: woo, my 1000th post
Welcome schulzy welcome finlandia in dev team :P :P :P
Quote from Psymonhilly :Dev Team updates

Thx for your time

Wow, ridiculous decision, IMO.
I like it Zeug, it obviously shows how loved he is in the team...
Also seems weird to me to demote him for that. I personally would just let him stay off the bigger league events for a while..
But its your team, your decision.
Congrats to schulzy.
LAWL!

On the important note, welcome to the team you guys!

XFusion Racing - News
(502 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG