Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
Quote from FOX 1977 :
Was he drunk?
Was he kidding?
was he leaving?

1) Quite probably
2) 50/50 chance
3) Most presumably. Maybe he realised that posting witty comments on a forum of a racing simulator game isn't cool in reality (read: This universe, or the nearbys of the wormhole Lerts came through.)
well... there go 2 people announcing their grand departure...
Of course he was drunk. He's a Yorkshireman.
Quote from 5haz :Well either way, it's certainly attracted attention, I'm sure thats what Kev would've wanted.

What he would have wanted? He hasn't died you know! (as far as im aware anyway)
#55 - AMB
Quote from danthebangerboy :What he would have wanted? He hasn't died you know! (as far as im aware anyway)

Read kevs post and you might understand why he said that.
Why is he pissed? No I didn't read the whole thing.
Finally this dude'S gone away
Quote from Stefani24 :Finally this dude'S gone away

yeah, but we're gonna miss...what's his name? ah, nevermind.
Quote from Senninha25 :yeah, but we're gonna miss...what's his name? ah, nevermind.

Kev...and Kev is, or at least used to be awesome while driving the LX4.

Now some pussy feeling has just got over him, and he has left his extensive ball collection to some nephew of him.

Which is sad of course, or not, if he did the post blind drunk like me now, which I doubt as his post actually make sense. Mine doesn't as it's done way too late, but then I'm a pussy who can't speak his mind unless freed by feel of drunknesnseesn. Which actually isn't true but is.

Joke or not I'm very seriuus about this now. Save Kevness on this forum, please!

The Concept racing LX racing nights were made just for you man!
Quote from xaotik :Last guy who said that got nailed to a cross.

More importantly, as the story has it, when he did get back one of his buddies wanted to poke his finger in him. Is this some ploy for a free prostate exam?

I suppose that means Kevs mum will win forums funniest personality next year.
i dont think he can leave... he relies on our validation for that precious little bit of self esteem far too much
-
(driftoner) DELETED by SamH : Inappropriate circumvention of the swearword filter
lol
I don't think any of you understand how to use profanity correctly.
#65 - th84
Quote from LFSn00b :people seem to forget that i still play this game occassionally

They don't forget.. they just don't care.

Kev, can you hear me now? Good.
*suspects Kev would post something like this just before going away on holiday, and calls for a rendition of Ace Rimmer 'What a Guy' *
Quote from Becky Rose :*suspects Kev would post something like this just before going away on holiday, and calls for a rendition of Ace Rimmer 'What a Guy' *

Indeed!

That's an awesome video Mackie!
Kev's XRT turns around and goes back to demo I guess. Cya. *waves*
kisses
He's just leaving because his boyfriend lerts left.....
Quote from Blackout :Kev...and Kev is, or at least used to be awesome while driving the LX4.

Now some pussy feeling has just got over him, and he has left his extensive ball collection to some nephew of him.

Which is sad of course, or not, if he did the post blind drunk like me now, which I doubt as his post actually make sense. Mine doesn't as it's done way too late, but then I'm a pussy who can't speak his mind unless freed by feel of drunknesnseesn. Which actually isn't true but is.

Joke or not I'm very seriuus about this now. Save Kevness on this forum, please!

The Concept racing LX racing nights were made just for you man!

Matti, I'd turn up to the LX Racing nights myself if they weren't at terrible times in the Day for me (namely, like 11 in the afternoon on a monday - thursday, perfectly when I should be at school.).

Then again, that'd mean firing up LFS, finding where I put my G25, etcera etcera.
#75 - CSU1
Quote from SidiousX :He's just leaving because his boyfriend lerts left.....

hey - GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT> LERTS WAS MA BIATCH

Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG