The online racing simulator
Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
Hey Bitches
I'm frigging off. I may pop back to see who's got the best sending-off message for me but that's it.

You're all twats, even the twats I like, so **** all of you, but in some cases **** yourselves in a way that is pleasing and righteous, because that's what I would've wanted, had I been there to **** you myself.

Thank you and good night.

- Kev
#2 - SamH
Don't forget to drink lots of water.. and have some Anadin Extra ready for the morning!
Cya tomorrow Kev!
This forum needs more people like him to start the day off right.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm frigging off. I may pop back to see who's got the best sending-off message for me but that's it.

You're all twats, even the twats I like, so **** all of you, but in some cases **** yourselves in a way that is pleasing and righteous, because that's what I would've wanted, had I been there to **** you myself.

- Kev

Well since lerts has been send into another dimension (by a wormhole or some indefinable substance) i do understand your decision. This loss must be very frustrating and depressing for you. All the best for you.

PS, up yours.
Quote from 510N3D :Well since lerts has been send into another dimension (by a wormhole or some indefinable substance) i do understand your decision. This loss must be very frustrating and depressing for you. All the best for you.

PS, up yours.

I second that, good job getting hated by everyone.....
Hope you get ****ed you ****in ****ed up ****er. ****ety **** ****.

Man! I'm so glad you wrote that message Kev. You're a rebel and I like rebels so thank you for giving me the courage to ****in curse all the ****in way through this ****in post

the sky must be clear cuz I can see a lot of stars there :P

Heil Kev!
Well Kev, I have one thing to say, and only one thing. May I have your license?
Quote from thisnameistaken :i'm frigging off. I may pop back to see who's got the best sending-off message for me but that's it.

You're all twats, even the twats i like, so **** all of you, but in some cases **** yourselves in a way that is pleasing and righteous, because that's what i would've wanted, had i been there to **** you myself.

- kev

+1
people who post threads announcing their departure will be back within a week
Kev, are you mindfukced or what?
Guess he did not get enough sex.
How's the head this morning?
Nah, he is just trying to take the lead for threads full of spam. You'll never beat tristan kev!!! Give it up mate!!!

Quote from The Very End :Kev, are you mindfukced or what?

Well as a matter of fact, you just got mindfocked by him.

Quote from SidiousX :I second that, good job getting hated by everyone.....

maybe i should have used a smilie or something..
Nah, he was just "pretending" to be drunk, in his mind it means it will make him look awesome on the intertubez
It took two years for you to realise you was never getting my phone number before giving up? It's touching, but not literally. Better luck chasing your next muse.

Come to think of it, I posted it once when I was high on morphine.

Shit. I guess the world doesnt revolve around me

OMG Kev hold up mate i'm coming with you.
oh well, i wont miss you Kev, not one bit

your missing out in a great game but its your choice.

Bye bye
Quote from 1993weeman :oh well, i wont miss you Kev, not one bit

your missing out in a great game but its your choice.

Bye bye

Hahahaa... Like Kev (or any of the forum whores) had played LFS in the last few years.

Ziggy is the exception that proves the rule.
Man, he was upset with all that colourful language in that original post. Wash your mouth out young man!

Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG