The online racing simulator
Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
Well, **** you Kev.
Edit: you are hantu739 from mine sig, right?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I didn't ever say it was JUST YOU that didn't close. I said not one of the moderators.

And irrespective of Kev's sense of "humour" (if that's what you want to call it), this thread is pointless and should anyone else have made it, it would have been locked.

129 posts of spam completes teh threadz! :banana: woo

*spam^*

Are you saying that if someone well known on the forum's has a well known feature, they're allowed to get away with it? Can I go back to being blunt to the point of rude without racking up infractions for insulting other members?

Hey.. relax
I actualy dont see the fus over a smal joke I mean comon guys why are you alk soe serious if he wanst to leave let it be.
If he returns i don't even care since I dont know the dammed guy!!!.

IMO al of you who are making big fus outa this are plain stupidious idiots so what if it ist clesed why the hell do you care!!.
If you dont care about kev dont care about this thread for F$$ck sake.
So what ever if the thread title is just a baby seekling attention your f@cking giving him that attention he seeks you IDIOT's!!

Everyone in this thread who posted hatefull coments should give minute to get their brains working you dont know him foor reaal hes not in the same house as you so why they hell would you get insulted in the first place.
Becaus this might sound harsh but since i never knew him perfsonaly so i siply dont even care what happens to him sure if somthing bad happend id feel sorry for the reltives.

So guys stop beighn plainly stupid an start beighn smarter
#129 - AMB
S14 is right.

And Kev go **** your mother

sorry Mods it's just my 'humour'
Quote from S14 DRIFT : Can I go back to being blunt to the point of rude without racking up infractions for insulting other members?

You mean you've being holding youself back

Quote from S14 DRIFT :
Are you saying that if someone well known on the forum's has a well known feature, they're allowed to get away with it? Can I go back to being blunt to the point of rude without racking up infractions for insulting other members?

That's the difference, what Kev does is funny, the only part that's funny when you insult other members is once you get banned.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :that's the difference, what kev does is funny, the only part that's funny when you insult other members is once you get banned.

+1
#133 - AMB
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Only thing is I think that the moderation is now officially a joke.

If anyone else had made a thread like this, it would have been locked.

This coming from the same guy that posted this timeless classic... http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=13945 (notice that it wasnt closed, granted, Kev does have a different style, but the same thing none-the-less)....

And then, two months later, instead of announcing your return in the same thread.. you decide to make a new one... http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=17625

In conclusion, you make no sense.
#135 - AMB
Well he did leave for a while which is better than saying it and coming back the next day which is what i've done many times but i didn't post I was leaving.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's the difference, what Kev does is funny, the only part that's funny when you insult other members is once you get banned.

Funny is matter of opinion. Bannage is a matter of fact.

And yeah TH84.

Thing is, I wasn't making a big huge fuss (my point), and yeah. I wasn't like **** YOU ALL I HATE EVERYONE /cutcut.

My post was spam too.

@ Mackie -
Well you have to admit, they were two (yours and Kevs) totally different threads with different intentions. Yours (IMO) was along the lines of "Hey, Look at me, Im an attention whore, someone please beg me to stay". While Kevs, I think, was just to get a rise/laugh out of some folks.

At the end of the day, they basically said the same thing, just used different words.
I wasn't posting to attention whore. Back then I was but a mere kid and I was very innocent, I was incredibily active on LFS at the time and yeah.

I don't think I even checked it for ages.
LEAVE LEAVE LEEEAAAAVVVEEEEEE!!!!

^spam
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I wasn't posting to attention whore. Back then I was but a mere kid and I was very innocent,

Thats the exact reason why I'm glad I didn't sign up to the forum until last year.
Quote from 5haz :Thats the exact reason why I'm glad I didn't sign up to the forum until last year.

I'm glad as well. <33
#143 - AMB
This thread is annoying now so I am unsubscribing, but before i go, **** you all.
Quote from AMB :This thread is annoying now so I am unsubscribing, but before i go, **** you all.

you wanted the IBTL shit to kick in, right?
btw, **** you too. Just joking, lol.
-
(AMB) DELETED by AMB
Tss tss.....

This thread is going dowhill... I just can't understand why is it still open.
What kind of image will a new comer get from this?

I would kindly ask for a mod to close the thread.

Cheers...
But you can't close it because it was made by Kev! or at least that's the reason Sam is giving...
#147 - AMB
Chano how dare you address him like that, he is Kev the Almighty.
Quote from FOX 1977 :Tss tss.....

Cheers...

What? This thread can't go downhill. It is already the lowest of the low!

Unsubscribing doesn't stop you from coming back for more does it AMB ?
#149 - AMB
No because i'm having fun

it's always fun to see how far you can go before the thread gets locked, but I just find it funny the treatment some people get to others
Quote from FOX 1977 :Tss tss.....

Cheers...

I'll have to agree with you, even though I played a part on the spam. Nobody wants this place to end like a racesimulations.com forum.
He started this thread calling us twats and left, and we called him a twat back. I think after that, the thread is pointless and so is the spam in it (again, I spammed too, so it's partly my fault).

@chanoman: Kev's gone, so his threads' importance won't matter anymore!

Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG