The online racing simulator
Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
Quote from danthebangerboy :Man, he was upset with all that colourful language in that original post. Wash your mouth out young man!

You speak the truth. (Today 13:37)
Arrogant, rude and ignorant you may have been. But hilarious you also were.

Cya next week or whenever.
Quote from Kalev EST :Hahahaa... Like Kev (or any of the forum whores) had played LFS in the last few years. .

Played it yesterday actually! Had a single player blast in the FO8 around Kyoto GP Was much fun!
i have to admit, kev did have some funny moments. Really funny ones
#31 - Byku
Why he is "leaving"? I'm not in the topic .
Quote from Riders Motion :Oh you man lover stop assuming stuff! :spin:

I am no man lover, having sex with my right hand doesn't mean I'm homosexual.
#33 - senn
Sex with someone you really care about you say?
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm frigging off. I may pop back to see who's got the best sending-off message for me but that's it.

You're all twats, even the twats I like, so **** all of you, but in some cases **** yourselves in a way that is pleasing and righteous, because that's what I would've wanted, had I been there to **** you myself.

Thank you and good night.

- Kev

#35 - th84
**** you too, asshat!

Who the hell is this guy anyway?
#36 - AMB
Quote from th84 :Who the hell is this guy anyway?

Exactly, he's posting like we care.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm frigging off. I may pop back to see who's got the best sending-off message for me but that's it.

Last guy who said that got nailed to a cross.

More importantly, as the story has it, when he did get back one of his buddies wanted to poke his finger in him. Is this some ploy for a free prostate exam?
Quote from Byku :Why he is "leaving"? I'm not in the topic .

he's thrown his toys out the pram for some reason
#40 - th84
Quote from thisnameistaken :You're all twats, even the twats I like, so I would've wanted to **** you myself **** all of your but in a way that is pleasing and righteous because that's what I would've wanted, had I been there to **** you myself.

Thank you and good night.

- Kev

#41 - AMB
Quote from thisnameistaken :I may pop back to see who's got the best sending-off message for me but that's it.

Bahahaha....

break a leg.

- Matt
Okay nice to have not know you wel kev by and take care.

If you dont i dont realy care since i dont know you
#43 - CSU1

I'm gonna miss that avatar.
I sense a bit of anger in you, do you wanna talk about it with me "Kev"?
#47 - 5haz
I thought you were better than the kind of people that make these 'im leaving wah wah wah' threads, I was wrong.

I'm disapointed Kev.

I'm sure you will be disapointed too when you return hoping to find a thread full of "Omg don't leave Kev we love yoooo", and find that isnt the case.

Ta

Joe the twat.
some people really got no sense for sarcasm whatsoever.

On the contrary, mine could be broken.

either way: :doh:

#49 - 5haz
Well either way, it's certainly attracted attention, I'm sure thats what Kev would've wanted.
I don't get this thread....

Was he drunk?
Was he kidding?
was he leaving?

Either way...i won't have what he's having....lollllolll..

Take it easy Kev...

Hey Bitches
(182 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG