The online racing simulator
Quote from mutt107 :could you make a better sounding FXO sound cause the default one is not very good

There is an FXO sound in the soundpack...
Gills? ... :tired:
Gills? I want sounds, I want lots of sounds and I want them NOW! and when you've finished making those sounds I want some more.

Hehe mate I'm off down to the pub right now to try out your infamous Ribisky. I'll likely get barred for asking for a whisky and Ribena in Scotland but....wth!

Great job with the sounds by the way.
Quote from AlienT. :Gills? I want sounds, I want lots of sounds and I want them NOW! and when you've finished making those sounds I want some more.

Hehe mate I'm off down to the pub right now to try out your infamous Ribisky. I'll likely get barred for asking for a whisky and Ribena in Scotland but....wth!

Great job with the sounds by the way.

I am sipping my own creation Ribisky right now.

Just remember, you didn't get it from me when you're being hunted with torches and pitchforks.
hi gill i have download the pack and installed into engine file but in gme it says engine file cannot be read???
Quote from apollo1600 :hi gill i have download the pack and installed into engine file but in gme it says engine file cannot be read???

You need Z10
request, 007
hi gills, was wondering if you could make an aston martin DBS sound for the fz5?
thanks

btw loving all the other sounds, great work!

p.s. i dont have patch Z10
thanks again
Quote from C4R K1NG :hi gills, was wondering if you could make an aston martin DBS sound for the fz5?
thanks

btw loving all the other sounds, great work!

p.s. i dont have patch Z10
thanks again

then his sounds won't work
got it now i think
could that request still be made please
Hi again
Gills iw been of for a while and now i need new sound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9urhtFGmo
that sound(or one of those if theres more than 1 car....)
for the xfr if possible? :S

Plz do it as fast as you can,m
i know you have lot to do but still.

Blädi.
Honda.
Here is the Kyoto250 sound for the XRT that I created for the RSR gentlemen.
Attached files
XRT_GillsKyoto250.eng - 439.9 KB - 493 views
another good one Gills..
am i blind or did the driftworks chaser jzx81 sound not get done?

im not being evil or bossy or anythign so dont take it bad chris buddy, but if it could be done could you do it please? im really desperate for it now (aspecially after watching the vids again, and even worse im seeing bon bon in a few weeks:P)

and i have the skin now, sound is all i need:P

if you can do this - i will love you foreverlol

cheers very much my fwend
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :am i blind or did the driftworks chaser jzx81 sound not get done?

im not being evil or bossy or anythign so dont take it bad chris buddy, but if it could be done could you do it please? im really desperate for it now (aspecially after watching the vids again, and even worse im seeing bon bon in a few weeks:P)

and i have the skin now, sound is all i need:P

if you can do this - i will love you foreverlol

cheers very much my fwend

Pay attention in particular to the starter sound which I spent a lot of time perfecting.
Attached files
XRT_Masterpiece.rar - 219.5 KB - 943 views
!!!!!!!!!
Hehe! Now that's what I call a decent sound mod. Try the ignition
Hi Gill, any sound for the LX-4

like a Vtec engine.. :P i want to scream that 9.000 rpm like a vtec engine

regards

---------------- Now playing: Beto Cuevas - Vuelvo via FoxyTunes
I don't think I am going to do public requests anymore. I really do not like the LFS sound engine. It is so so so limited. I have been trying to make a realistic gear whine sound but because the sample just loops over and over, and with it only being able to be 0.7 seconds long, it sounds horrid. If they could limit it to a more reasonable length then the sounds would be great in comparison to what they are now. Such ridiculous limitations are making new and unique sounds so frustrating and I really do not have the time or patience at the moment for it. Sorry people.

I am going to upload my engine folder in a rar to filefront so you can play around with the recordings that I have and the different engine sounds that I didn't release. There are not as many recordings or sounds as I had a couple of months ago because my old computer stopped working so I lost everything.

Here is the link - http://files.filefront.com/Eng ... /;13467270;/fileinfo.html

I will put it into the first post aswell.
well .. sad to hear that you did an awesome work thank you for all those sounds .. i didnt tried most of your engine sound myself caus i dont have the s2 but i heard most of those and thanks for all your contribution and patience to the lfs player but .. i hope you'll come back one day with some other awesome sound ^.^
When was I angry? Do I know you ?

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG