The online racing simulator
NASCAR 2009 Season-Talk Chat
So how did you think about yesterdays race?

i think it was quite interesting allthough it lasted for hours. and the next time i go to bwin.com and bet. i got the amount of cautions right and also the winner which was kyle busch starting last position

what was the engine problems all about? i mean matt kenseth in lap 9 or so with a poping engine and all during the race...
Idk, i got bored after lap 1 when I found out this is what they call racing.
will the ****ing jokes how boring oval is ever stop????
G*R*O*W_U*P
ah, just ignore this troll. it's not worth it
ok, all ill say is this, watch out for the name Marcus Ambrose when they get to circut racing.
i will watch vor JPM on circuits
Quote from Mustafur :ok, all ill say is this, watch out for the name Marcus Ambrose when they get to circut racing.

he should have stuck to V8 Supercars cos he sucks at Nascar.
Quote from trebor901 :he should have stuck to V8 Supercars cos he sucks at Nascar.

He could have had a couple wins on the road courses in the Nationwide series, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets one eventually. He's got some work to do on the ovals though.
Quote from Mustafur :Idk, i got bored after lap 1 when I found out this is what they call racing.

At least you can see more racing in it then say, Formula 1.

Quote from Mustafur :ok, all ill say is this, watch out for the name Marcus Ambrose when they get to circut racing.

I like Marcus myself, but bashing him for racing in a series which you don't think is racing, and then praising him is not the way to go.

@OP: Vegas was interesting. About mid-way through the race I saw Kyle coming through the pack rather strong and knew he had the car to beat. At the end though I was pulling for the 2 RCR cars (Bowyer and Burton) to hold him off, but hard to hold off someone that gives you the bumper.

Oh, and Jamie McMurray's drift was sick!
Quote from PMD9409 :Oh, and Jamie McMurray's drift was sick!

When did that happen? I missed some parts during the middle of the race. The best drift I ever saw was Kenseth at Chicago last year, I think that was the race at least. He drifted almost the entire corner before finally losing it, used to have it favorited on Youtube but it got taken down. McMurray seems to be good at spinning out, so I'm sure he's had plenty of time to practice his drifting.
Quote from Mustafur :Idk, i got bored after lap 1 when I found out this is what they call racing.

I guess it's too much overtaking for your brain to handle eh?

Quote from Fischfix :i will watch vor JPM on circuits

TBH I think Papis, Fellows and Said are more experienced with closed wheel circuit racing so I'll be watching out for them. JPM's car isn't exactly up to par recently but we'll see when the time comes.

As for Ambrose? Sorry Marcos, this isn't Nationwide.

Quote from Fischfix :So how did you think about yesterdays race?

what was the engine problems all about? i mean matt kenseth in lap 9 or so with a poping engine and all during the race...

I find it hilarious that 3 roush cars got engine problems in the same day. Boy those fenway mechanics have some work to do after that.

As for the race...I'm very disappointed to find out the Max Papis didn't get a good finish.
#13 - th84

Why even bother posting? Troll.

I thought the race was ok. I felt bad for Kenseth. Nothing worse than a blown motor on the first lap.
As much as I dislike Kyle, its nice to see anyone win at their home track for the first time.

Shame so many engines went though coulda made things more interesting, took out a lot of top players
i dont get why people dont like Kyle Busch
Its all about attitude. Same reason people don't like other people in every day life, personalities clash.
I think Nascar is pretty interesting funny to watch, we have this channel, Viasat - Motor, and i watch nascar there whenevver it is
Quote from N I K I :will the ****ing jokes how boring oval is ever stop????
G*R*O*W_U*P

Dude I think you need a life long break.
I hate ovals too.
It is our own opinion and we have the right to explain it to others!
#19 - 5haz
Quote from Vinnylegends :I hate ovals too.

A very ignorant and ill informed opinion too I must add.

Don't have a go at me, its my opinion.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Dude I think you need a life long break.
I hate ovals too.

If I think everyone from the Netherlands are retards it is still my opinion but just because it is an opinion does it make it right for me to harass every single dutch i see?

Fact, there are good and bad opinions. Just because they are opinions doesnt automatically make them immune to being wrong (as you can see with my ignorant dutch statement)...and if you are so self-righteous about your own opinions (especially ignorant ones) then that gives others the green flag to bash and flame you.

Also, freedom of speech just means that the government cannot censor speech but private organizations and communities (i.e. lfs) CAN

So again, plz get yourself educated and stop being a baby.

(also FYI you or any other oval trolls have yet to give a decent explanation of why people who like ovals shouldn't. So you are NOT trying explaining anything, ur just being a baby. Again, grow up)
Quote from lizardfolk :(also FYI you or any other oval trolls have yet to give a decent explanation of why people who like ovals shouldn't. So you are NOT trying explaining anything, ur just being a baby. Again, grow up)

I think because its really boring to see cars passing each other and actually be within 5 seconds of another car on the track.
#22 - 5haz
Its caused by ignorance, they just look and see an oval, they don't see things like how a wrong move can make you lose 10 positions and how another car can put you into a spin without even touching you.

Oval racing is less about car control, and more about stratergy, you need to know who to draft and where to be on the track at a given time. Its not the same as other types of racing, but that doesn't make it any less demanding, in the same way that foreign people are not the same as me, but I don't hate them for it.

Of course certain people are ill-informed on the subject, yet still think they can have a valid opinion despite knowing bugger all about what they're talking about.

And thats my opinion, playing by your rules Vinny, I'm allowed to express my opinion that you sir, are a fool, get educated before you open your cake hole in future.
As i said before and say it again. Why is it the ones who don't understand it, automatically call it rubbish?

Anyway regarding the race, missed the last hour due to an early start this morning. Strange how so many engines were having issues, while others were doing ok.

As for Ambrose, I'll think he'll do as well as Dario Franchitti did
Quote from Vinnylegends :Dude I think you need a life long break.
I hate ovals too.

Yes you hate ovals.
But trolling isn't the way, and accept oval racing. Try it one day, and it will shut you up.

EDIT: Whoops almost forgot.

Consistent Clint Bowyer is doing well in the new #33 team. Kyle Busch from the back was some pretty good stuff, he has talent, he maybe could equal Dale Sr's and Petty's record. Jeff Gordon might take a few wins this year. Hate to say it but Martin might struggle if car reliability goes down, and Dale Jr's results might go down as well (Jr's 10th season in cup series, hasn't won a championship yet, only drivers to win 1st championship during their second decade of cup series racing are Bobby Allison and Dale Jarrett)
Quote from hansonator69 :

Consistent Clint Bowyer is doing well in the new #33 team. Kyle Busch from the back was some pretty good stuff, he has talent, he maybe could equal Dale Sr's and Petty's record. Jeff Gordon might take a few wins this year. Hate to say it but Martin might struggle if car reliability goes down, and Dale Jr's results might go down as well (Jr's 10th season in cup series, hasn't won a championship yet, only drivers to win 1st championship during their second decade of cup series racing are Bobby Allison and Dale Jarrett)

Agree about Bowyer, always consistent. Kyle Busch is good and all, but I don't see him with 7 championships.

Funny about Hendrick, the 48 and 24 share the same shop, and the 5 and 88 share the same shop. Which one has had the most problems this season...

I don't know exactly what Jr. will be able to do as I've never really seen him in a reliable car, but I know Mark Martin will make a come back during the rest of the season (always does).

NASCAR 2009 Season-Talk Chat
(467 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG