The online racing simulator
When I'm 71....
(21 posts, started )
When I'm 71....
#2 - kirmy
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :...I want to be this cool

none of you will believe me, but this is the area where my college is, he is regularly skating around, and being told off by the CSO's, he is doing it for a good cause, i believe, but i cant see any harm being donw haha
Amazing.
Legend, "skater haters should hobble back home and watch Countdown".
#6 - pipa
He had to go to court for skating in a pedestrian zone.Ridiculous.
Quote from pipa :He had to go to court for skating in a pedestrian zone.Ridiculous.

welcome to the U.K
#9 - Fuse5
Quote from jwardy :welcome to the U.K

wait, you have to skate on the roads? are sidewalks also banned?
Quote from Fuse5 :wait, you have to skate on the roads? are sidewalks also banned?

Anything you would think is allowed in a free country is illegal in the UK.
Quote from Fuse5 :wait, you have to skate on the roads? are sidewalks also banned?

No, but there are some areas in towns which they don't allow you to ride bikes, skateboard, roller blades, etc in. They are usually town centres where large crowds of people congregate as a lot of old people get scared and break their hips.
LOL There's a such charge as dangerous skating?
#13 - wild
That man's a bloody amazing skater I'd seriously like to be like him in 56 years time .

If it's the easiest way for him to get about then let him. He might need to calm a bit down but as he said he's not hit anyone yet.
Being fined over £2000???

Lets start up an LFS paypal account and pay his fine, he deserves it, what an amazing old dude.
Crazy stuff. I love the reaction of the old guy in the background of the response video. Where's your helmet? Surely that concerns his own safety, not of others? Although I agree with many of the skaters points, a busy high street is not the place to be skating.
#16 - 5haz
I think its more because he wasn't really going anywhere useful, just rushing around the place in loops.

But its a great way to exemasize, so why shouldn't he, legend.
wow, fined for skating...... the nanny state really sticks out now
#18 - DeKo
Quote from pipa :He had to go to court for skating in a pedestrian zone.Ridiculous.

why shouldnt he? what he's doing is illegal, whether he was shoplifting or skating. if you just let certain things go, where do you draw the line?
Quote from DeKo :why shouldnt he? what he's doing is illegal, whether he was shoplifting or skating. if you just let certain things go, where do you draw the line?

Apparently just before common sense.
What a cool grandpa!

When I'm 71....
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG