The online racing simulator
Rubbish servers
(49 posts, closed, started )
Rubbish servers
I would recommend you all avoid AW server (asphalt warriors).I was on there tonight and the admins had bad attitudes,claiming they ban ppl who THEY crash into.Due to the fact this is a excellent racing game,ive noticed a lot of admins do this if they lack the skills needed to get round the track.Once the admin had "apparently watched the replay" he claimed it was my fault for taking the racing line before him.If i didnt take the line before him i could of stayed on his server,so its not much of a race if you have to move over for admins who dont have enough skill to pass you legally. Shame !!!!
I went to AW server one time, lol, i got P.I.T.'ted and banned for it. Of course "man" who hitted mine rear FBM wheel was admin...
I had the same thing on FeelThere. The admin blatantly rammed me wide on the final corner then in the next race he crashed and I passed him so he banned me...

I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about retards, they are everywhere and are best ignored.
#4 - wild
A few weeks ago a few of us that are regulars on the Frag Master servers went over there as they kept coming on the FM servers and asking us to join theres.

So after a while we went over to have a 60 Lap F08 Race and they told us to bump draft. So we were in the lead and about 3 quarters of the way into the race one of the admins was standing on the track and took me out. I managed to recover from that accident and went to the pits to repair. Whilst in the pits i called the admin an idiot and I got kicked for it.
Quote from wild :A few weeks ago a few of us that are regulars on the Frag Master servers went over there as they kept coming on the FM servers and asking us to join theres.

So after a while we went over to have a 60 Lap F08 Race and they told us to bump draft. So we were in the lead and about 3 quarters of the way into the race one of the admins was standing on the track and took me out. I managed to recover from that accident and went to the pits to repair. Whilst in the pits i called the admin an idiot and I got kicked for it.

Wow mate, sorry to hear that! Admin was out of order!
I never had a problem with the AW servers, I race on there all the time an they treat me with great respect. They even sometimes send me their setups.
#7 - !RAM!
Quote from MiniVan :I never had a problem with the AW servers, I race on there all the time an they treat me with great respect. They even sometimes send me their setups.

how much money did you give them? hehe :P yea i've never had a problem with them either. but that was ages ago. i'll go have a look maybe later today
Quote from southamptonfc :
I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about retards, they are everywhere and are best ignored.

you meet good and bad people, its a fact of life and i agree, retards just make the smart people look even better
Looks like this is just like the same way as we got in ConeDodgers 1 Server . Our teammate passes the admin and we all get banned? interesting but np

Yeah, there is and will be always those kinds of servers in LFS. They also act like kids or at least try to win his own server with crashing. Of Course, have to remember that there will be always a drivers who do like this way...

well, we are not dissappointed if for example, we would get banned from the server, but most interesting is, we are not crashed to anyone, or at least saying sorry for accidentally hit, which is very common. That's the problem sometimes about Admins doesn't care at all what we or you or anybody are saying. Shame
I got baned because I said that it was difficult to get funny races at ConeDodgers 1 because the admins were kicking and banning pilots that were in front of they, and they were amenacing with message-spamming saying ''Pull down to right I want pass or I ban you''.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Looks like this is just like the same way as we got in ConeDodgers 1 Server . Our teammate passes the admin and we all get banned? interesting but np

Strange I've never seen this on a CD server, the CD chaps are very pleasant.
I've never known any of our admins to be like that.
Quote from AlienT. :Strange I've never seen this on a CD server, the CD chaps are very pleasant.

Well, maybe my teammates have got something wrong, must be it. Yeah it is very strange to me also, as all knows, I am really trying to be gentleman racer, because it is good and I like it
Same
im an admin at AW and we wont ban without reason im certain.
Please provide a replay and the name of the admin(or atleast pm it to me).
I find AW a great server ... Cone Dodgers and Redline is another story.
I find all servers i go (AW, CD, Redline Racing) Very friendly, its just how you act there, never had problems with those servers.
:singer: I'm one of the admin there, and please notice that we won't ban a people without any reason. :singer:
#18 - 5haz
When people make these bitch threads, we never get to hear the other side of the story, usually the OP was a lap down at the time of the incident etc.

I'm a semi-admin on a server, and it pisses me off the amount of bitching and complaining people do when they get punished for complete stupidity, they're too stupid to even realise, let alone admit their own mistakes.
Quote from southamptonfc :I had the same thing on FeelThere. The admin blatantly rammed me wide on the final corner then in the next race he crashed and I passed him so he banned me...

You my son, was kicked because you were crashing into everyone and you didn't even offer a 'sorry'.

Tell the truth eh? Nearly all servers appreciate a clean racer, when you have attained such hieghts, your welcome back as long as you posess some manners!

The fact that you was 'kicked' and not banned is proof of your ignorance.
Never had any problem with any AW admins on their servers.

--Jay
What I hate is when you get a BLUE flag, people expect you to stop and pull right off the track to let them past. The idea of a blue flag is to make it easy for the approaching car to pass, and for you to pull aside at the first reasonable opportunity.

Yesterday I was banned from a server because in my attempt to get out of the way, the passing car ran into the back of me and immediately voted to ban. We were going through a shikane where there was no opportunity to pass anyway. Then like a bunch of sheep without any idea of the circumstances, everybody else also voted to ban.

There really needs to be an impartial admin that can review altercations and offer an initial warning, unless the action is obviously blatant.
Are you sure you weren't banned because you used a naughty word?:twirl:
#23 - 5haz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Are you sure you weren't banned because you used a naughty word?:twirl:

Argh, I hate swearing filters in servers, I don't think excessive swearing is good on a forum, because the people on forums tend to be less stupid than most (well on this forum anyway), but some people on servers are so close to a Potato in intelligence that you have to swear at them to get the message in, ive been kicked from CTRA about 5 million times now, and what's the point? The person swearing only has to reconnect and do it all over again, so it doesn't stop swearing at all, especially as usually the person who swears has just been crashed out of the race by an idiot and has nothing to lose anywy.
Just to prove the point that people ban with no idea what they are doing ... Last night I clicked to ban a crasher but accidentally clicked on the wrong person. Sure enough, everyone else voted to ban.

People please, dont vote to ban unless you have first hand experience of the situation.
I been racing on this game for about 4 yrs now and find that the aw servers are prob the cleanest racing ones. so if you do cause an accident offer a sorry then you wont get kicked. they understand an accident but not taking someone out cause they bumped you or something stupid like that. practice hard and one day you may be a part of the AW team.
This thread is closed

Rubbish servers
(49 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG