The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Thats why they say Britain is like a thistle, the beauty is on top.....

....and the pricks are at the bottom. :hide:

It's true... Scotland is beautiful, I went to the Isle Of Mull 2 summers ago and loved it. Truely great, I'd rather visit Scotland than going to Magaluf or some dodgey place for a holiday, and I'll see less English people if I go to Scotland too!
Scotland?, does that place still exisit?
Is it that mythical land of whiskey and ginger cows and battered Mars bars that my parents told me stories about when I was younger?

Light snow just started falling here, arghhh, and now its just become heavy snow!
"Only the Scotch would "scotch" an Egg.

"You know what the Egg needs? Meat and Batter".

Quote from S14 DRIFT :"Only the Scotch would "scotch" an Egg.

"You know what the Egg needs? Meat and Batter".

Meat?
Quote from 5haz :Light snow just started falling here, arghhh, and now its just become heavy snow!

Meh, it better head east, I wanna see some snow
Quote from danowat :Scotland?, does that place still exisit?

Yeah, we gave you Gorden Brown (again sorry on that one)

Quote from 5haz :Is it that mythical land of whiskey and ginger cows and battered Mars bars that my parents told me stories about when I was younger?

Light snow just started falling here, arghhh, and now its just become heavy snow!

Mythical land of whiskey!!!! I can assure you laddie that the whiskey is real, I've been testing them now for the past 4 years to insure they go out with the best seal of qaulity.

As for the battered Mars Bar, that came from Glasgow, that's an independent nation from Scotland, the natives are called "Ned's" or "Weegies" and it's recomended to get out of town before 9pm.

If the two Old Firm teams are playing each other....do not venture in.
Lol wtf ^ :o
Why does snow always cause some sort of hoo-haa every time it occurs. Its a weather, just like rain, just like wind. And I don't see any rain thread's around this forum. Maybe we should start one.
Quote from spiderbait90 :Why does snow always cause some sort of hoo-haa every time it occurs. Its a weather, just like rain, just like wind. And I don't see any rain thread's around this forum. Maybe we should start one.

Well, if it rains, buses and trains can still run. I can still commute to work on my bike and your average Joe can still drive to work.

If it snows, I can no longer ride to work, the average Joe can't drive (or would have to extremely slowly + traffic etc) to work, trains are delayed, or even worse cancelled, and buses run at different times because of the snow and the traffic.

Rain doesn't do anything to anyone.
Been snowing great here though the sun is now out and its melting... but the temp is dropping again -5 its meant to go to it seems every morning there's an inch more :P

Went a drive up to rothes and aberlour (small villages around 12miles into the grampian mountains) and bt god is it bad, theres trees wit hnearly 5" of snow on them half of them have bent over under the weight and so the tree boys have cut like half the trees down part of the way up the road it was blocked by a huge tree going straight across the road xD. At the sides of the roads and in the villages there is like 2 1/2 feet of snow . We got some pics too ill get them later when i get a hold of my camera.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well, if it rains, buses and trains can still run. I can still commute to work on my bike and your average Joe can still drive to work.

If it snows, I can no longer ride to work, the average Joe can't drive (or would have to extremely slowly + traffic etc) to work, trains are delayed, or even worse cancelled, and buses run at different times because of the snow and the traffic.

Rain doesn't do anything to anyone.

The point is, it's only the UK that has problem coping with snow. Every other European country deals with it, why do we fail to?
Its not even the whole of the the UK that fails. Sure, a few buses and trains were delayed, but on the whole, we managed to do it without the whole of scotland completely stopping.
Quote from spiderbait90 :Its not even the whole of the the UK that fails. Sure, a few buses and trains were delayed, but on the whole, we managed to do it without the whole of scotland completely stopping.

Scotland should just get a Stihl saw, and cut all the way down the borderline and float away tbh, because they are too good for the UK (and I'm not being sarcastic or mardy here)
Its been in the news this week that Scotland is suffering from "Anti-Englishism".

Two words. Gordon Brown... And he is supposed to be scottish.

Pity he didn't take any of his Scottish Snow Coping powers down to england...
Thats true, because the snow doesnt often reach the southern parts of the uk as much, and when it does it isnt as bad as what scotland gets.

Im no expert on this but i believe that scotland, especially the highlands, get more bad weather than somewhere like london for example, as its margionally nearer the north pole.
True, but you have Gordon Brown and Dajmin.... What more could you want. Snowploughs?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Rode into town today, **** me that was some scary shit.

Screw this snow, screw the weather. I hate my life. /cut
:jawdrop:

No, just what happens when a man rides his pride and joy 12 miles on icy roads just to get a bottle of coke and MCN

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG