The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
HA IN UR FAEC!1!1

No snow this morning WOOOOT
Ah you kids and your snow flurries over there....

We have had our 4th consecutive day of 50 F weather yesterday. The snow in my yard is finally down to about 6 inches deep! Last time we had snow was about 2 weeks ago I think, maybe a week and a half.

My driveway is still 3 inches thick of solid ice though, but that is down from about 6-8 inches of solid ice.
What's all this talk about a little snow? Here it's been snowing for almost 48 hours straight now, and nothing has shut down.

What are you doing on LFS forum then? get to work!
Snow is so last week. Now everyone's moved onto Flooooooooooood

Which are of course causing "chaos" as well.

I think you would be fairly hacked off if your car was submerged up to its roof.
Oh snap! If there was a lotus Elise in the second pic, it would be a Submarine ( Like that Rinspeed-tuned one!)
HAHAHHAH THAT CAR.

Love the floods though, I'm guessing rain/extreme cold/being sat in the sun somehow broke the battery on my bike and I needed a bump to get it going..

Anyway, the mess some people get themselves into is stupid, and it's nearly always thier fault.
The reason that second pic's car is up to the roof is because he's sitting in a f*cking river. Took me a couple of looks to realise it, because at first I thought it was on a regular road. But the road goes from the cars at the top in a straight line, there's a bridge over the river to the left of the car. So how the prat managed that is anyone's guess.
Quote from Dajmin :So how the prat managed that is anyone's guess.

He managed that because you should never drive through flood water on the road. The car was washed into the river rather than being driven into it. Not a moron for driving into the river, just a moron for driving into flood roadway.
That's a ford through a river, the bridge is pedestrian only by the looks of it, normally the river is probrably shallow enough to drive through, but obviously not at the time of that photo!
BUGGER...It's snowing again. Started at 05:30 and is still going strong.
Same here Mackie everything has a few more centimetres of white on it meant to be heavy snow till 3pm atleast
About 2 inches outside my college! Got sent home at lunchtime.
Just started snowing again here, and we still have tiny amounts of snow from 2 weeks ago, luckily its not settling.
It's snowing but not settling here ATM.
It is snowing like f--k here, really really big snow, and it is coming down very fast.

Town centre has not been gritted and its total chaotic danger everywhere.

I was just sat at a junction waiting to turn right. Turned right, car started to go in the right direction, then slid in a completely straight line at about 2mph towards a big metal bollard that separates the pavement and the taxi rank.

I tugged the handbrake quickly and managed to get it turned in at the right angle. I then glided gracefully sideways very slowly into a taxi parked in the taxi rank.

I just bumped into the side of his rear bumper with my front wing and then bounced off and was back in my lane again. Not a mark on the taxi at all, he just looked at his car, gave me a nod and grinned at me.

My wing is now nice and bent. Brilliant.

*pics to follow when battery on my phone has charged, purely for the amusement of the LFS community*
^ what DTDB said
Quote from danthebangerboy :
I just bumped into the side of his rear bumper with my front wing and then bounced off and was back in my lane again. Not a mark on the taxi at all, he just looked at his car, gave me a nod and grinned at me.

Wow, what town do you live in? Round here we'd be shot and hung if we so much as looked at a Taxi!
all the snow here is finally gone
we got about 2 1/2 feet and then the weather went up to almost 60F
still some snow in parking lots though where it got all packed
Uh oh, snowing here in london.... yet again. And I thought snow was dated. Sheesh.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wow, what town do you live in? Round here we'd be shot and hung if we so much as looked at a Taxi!

Soham, a small town in cambridgeshire, sadly everyone knows where it is because of well, the murders really.

Here is a pic of the fail that i did just over an hour ago......
Attached images
bent wing.jpg
LOL, that'll buff out nicely
Its such a pisser though, as its only been a few months since i got the front all straightened and new bits on after the bonnet came up at 70mph, now i need another wing! Not SO bad in a way as that is the one wheel arch, infact the only bit of the car with rust on it so i was gonna do that this summer anyway.
Grrr, its monday 2 weeks ago all over again, loads of snow already, and no gritting of pavements again! arghh, at least college is having an off day tomorrow anyway.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG