The online racing simulator
Quote from asbjoern :

dial-slow and heavy and nothing to have in common with the legendary GT-R series

fixed
Quote from asbjoern :its a skyline

Not a GTR, not equipped with ATTESA ETS, Super HI-Cas and RB26DETT or RBX-GT2 thus, doesn't belong with the rest of the GT-R's you've posted
Quote from squidhead :Not a GTR, not equipped with ATTESA ETS, Super HI-Cas and RB26DETT or RBX-GT2 thus, doesn't belong with the rest of the GT-R's you've posted

meeh, who cares:P

its still a awsome car
He should of posted this car.

Autech 4 door GTR based on the R33 GTR V spec.
#32 - T.J.
Quote from T.J. :Oh holy! I would have jizzed if I saw one like that in my rear-view mirror!

Me too, all over inside my car
#34 - T.J.
And on the nissan too xD And I would have cleaned it carefully afterwards xD
My fav GTR is the HKS R32 GTR Zero-R only 11 made and sold as a proper production car and did 11.0 down the 1/4
Quote from theirishnoob :agreed, the last great skyline.

Lol, I don't get it. It looks like a pimped 240z with a 'GTR' badge.

All GTR's R32 > ftw!
Quote from LineR32 :He should of posted this car.
Autech 4 door GTR based on the R33 GTR V spec.

My English is far from perfect, but "should of" just insults my eyes
bnr32 please
Quote from danowat :The original (and best IMO) Skyline

My GOD that thing sounds lovely.

I like that one and the R32. Looks nice and it was the first Skyline I drove in a Granny Turismo game, because I thought Skylines were god-like cars when I was 7. Vroom.

I especially like the Mines-spec R32.
Quote from theirishnoob :agreed, the last great skyline.

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Lol, I don't get it. It looks like a pimped 240z with a 'GTR' badge.

Not to be overly rude, but LOL at both of you

The first one actually considers a car that didn't do ANY racing at all being "greater" than a car that has flawlessly domintated the JGTC and the N1 super taikyu championships, not to mention a TON of other events, and the second one doesn't even know a skyline when he sees one
Quote from squidhead :...and the second one doesn't even know a skyline when he sees one

Pah. I know. Let's shun him for not knowing a skyline when he sees one, despite the fact he has a point that it DOES look like a 240. SHUN!
Quote from piggy501 :Pah. I know. Let's shun him for not knowing a skyline when he sees one, despite the fact he has a point that it DOES look like a 240. SHUN!

There is a thing like wiki which he could check before posting
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Lol, I don't get it. It looks like a pimped 240z with a 'GTR' badge.

The fender mounted mirrors are awesome though. You can propel bicyclists using them.
Quote from wheel4hummer :You can propel bicyclists using them.

The shear violent and twisted mind of mine instantly remembered this
Quote from carmageddon :Bonus for artistic impression

Don't know why, but I know it would end like that
I like the one that the Falken Tyres team used on the Nordschleife (maybe even 24h? please someone tell me the right thing here) best, R34 if I recall correctly, that's just the best looking in my opinion
R32, R33. sorry, the flappy paddle thing ruins the R35 for me.
R32 off course! wether it be a GTS, GTST, GTR or even GTS4 great fcking cars.

Wouldnt mind a genuine kcp10 or a R30 though
Quote from squidhead :, and the second one doesn't even know a skyline when he sees one

It's not that I don't what it is, it was just how I was comparing it to another car. Just 'cos I say 'XXX' car looks like 'XXX' car, doesn't mean I have no clue what the car is.

Old GTR's (Skylines) vs. New GTR's (Skyline and GTR)
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG