The online racing simulator
Quote from piggy501 :Whenever I close a window on ImageVenue, it takes 5 seconds to quit and then it loads up and advert with sex webcams. Put them somewhere else please

Oh, and I like the first two skins you posted, the Audi and Attalia

I've now done a repost as you can see.
And what comes to ImageVenue, it's pretty weird that when I'm buzzing around in ImageVenue all I have is very simple and plain white background and no ads at all. None! Nada!
Dunno if it has something to do with AdBlock Plus, which I have installed into my Firefox...
No, he means clicking the 'Close Window' button takes a long time, then opens a pop-up advertising webcam girls
Quote from only.one.RydeR :No, he means clicking the 'Close Window' button takes a long time, then opens a pop-up advertising webcam girls

Oh... OK.
However; I don't have that problem either...
Hello again..

(finally found my real account, therefore I switched from that account, where I posted my Ford/BP-Ultimate car, for a few days ago)

My second attempt at making a LFS -skin.. Well.. Just improvised a little.. Still trying to get back in painting-shape, so I don't consider this to be even half good..

This isn't a public upload yet, so if anyone wish to use this online, you'll have to take care of uploading etc. yourselves.. I'm more into the paint, than the racing, so I haven't descided if I'm going to buy S2 yet Feel free to edit and such, if you would like to.

I'm gonna move from here, to try out that cool Scirocco now.. Or that Race-XFR..

I think I'm starting to like LFS-painting

Cheers
-Johan

SKINFILE
Attached images
XFG_TRDjohan33.jpg
Quote from Deer_Dance :Hello again..

(finally found my real account, therefore I switched from that account, where I posted my Ford/BP-Ultimate car, for a few days ago)

My second attempt at making a LFS -skin.. Well.. Just improvised a little.. Still trying to get back in painting-shape, so I don't consider this to be even half good..

This isn't a public upload yet, so if anyone wish to use this online, you'll have to take care of uploading etc. yourselves.. I'm more into the paint, than the racing, so I haven't descided if I'm going to buy S2 yet Feel free to edit and such, if you would like to.

I'm gonna move from here, to try out that cool Scirocco now.. Or that Race-XFR..

I think I'm starting to like LFS-painting

Cheers
-Johan

SKINFILE

Very nice my man will be used
That is very HAWT!
Quote from Deer_Dance :Hello again..

SKINFILE

BTW i Uploaded it to LFSWORLD last night thank you for this great skin.. specially cause its Toyota Racing Development
please upload on the LFSWORLD.NET
Attached images
XFG_blackpwr.jpg
Quote from cathal50cc :BTW i Uploaded it to LFSWORLD last night thank you for this great skin.. specially cause its Toyota Racing Development

Cool I'm glad that you liked it.. Thanks bro..
Quote from madaxe :please upload on the LFSWORLD.NET

What program did you use may i ask.
Quote from madaxe :please upload on the LFSWORLD.NET

You got to be kidding me (again) ... Please get S2, so you can upload them yourself...
lovely skin once again daloonie
Nice skin Daloonie. Really good, nice lines. IN the skin folder.
Quote from piggy501 :+1

I like dirty.

+1 from me too Lovely skin, but the dirty version could use more dirt
hello racers....this is my first good skin and also private one
is intended to be a replica of DACIA LOGAN S2000 rally group .

Attached images
sandero s2000_left.jpg
sandero s2000_back.jpg
sandero s2000_1.jpg
sandero s2000_2.jpg
Here is my first two Iron Maiden skins, what i ever made :P

Attached images
MaidenI_skin.JPG
Maideni_skin2.JPG
IronM_skin.JPG
IronM_skin2.JPG
This is my newest skin out of the painting garage is mine.
Its made in tribute to the fantastic Driving force GT.

It blew me away so great i had to make tribute skin to it
Backside
Side
XFG_DFGT skinfile

If using the 1024 skin remove 1024 from file name no uplaod.
This is is already on LFSW
Attached images
XFG_DFGT1024.jpg
Nice!
Awesome!

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG