The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Very nice. I was thinking that I'd make that my new skin, but then I realised it was for XFR! Any chance of making the Honda one for XFG? Please.

yea ill do it tonight some time
skin
um

this was someone elses skin that i edited

basicly all i did was the scraches and dirt but ehh
Attached images
XFG_Used.jpg
Quote from pedro4125 :um

this was someone elses skin that i edited

basicly all i did was the scraches and dirt but ehh

As someone who releases various bits and pieces now and again on this forum (and someone who has the most encyclopedic knowledge of all released skins for LFS), I feel I`d have to point out this post - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=402502#post402502

Please note the part that says "feel free to use it on your car but please do not modify. "

People put a lot of effort into creating and releasing textures/skins/sounds/programs, etc for the benefit of others, and do not appreciate anyone else altering their work without permission.

No "but ehh`s". Remove it, ask for permission, then if you get it, please post it back up.
This is my first made...I hope u like it...
I called "NCAP Safety Car" =)

Your comments are too important for me.Thanks.
Attached images
NCAPCar_by_KorayE.jpg
NCAPCar2_by_KorayE.jpg
NCAPCar3_by_KorayE.jpg
My Skin! My First!
Hi Guys! I have checked out all of yours and thought I'd give one a go, nice and simple but hey!

btw, I am running photoshop, and have edited loads but this was my first from sratch.
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
Quote from robertchapple123 :Skin is based on a 350Z drift car but now its a Honda enjoy, plus added 2 more skins

very nice.:clapclap:
-
-
well ain't that useless spam if anything
I guess he just really likes the skin

-
ha ha thanks bro lol, took me about 5 minutes lol
-
u dont even need to the basics of photoshop to do that,well a little bit i spose, all it is is the polygonal laso tool, and a bit of bush work, oh and you cant forget the drop shadows and iner shadows, bevel and emboss is nice to but not on this one, its easy peesie if you know what your doing thers a turkey outside my window!
-
good start
-
I'm glad you guys liked my skin :up:

:lfs:
-
XFG_TURBO CZ new skin
New skin for XFG, black is good now??
Attached images