The online racing simulator
who can do a nice 1680x1050 render for us? here is the skin for 24h MOE race. maybe you can stick some nice rims too. thx.
Attached images
FZR_ProdriveMOE24h.jpg
Quote from Andrei221 :who can do a nice 1680x1050 render for us? here is the skin for 24h MOE race. maybe you can stick some nice rims too. thx.

I hope you like it Rims by Mogster
Attached images
render_fzr_prodrive.jpg
Quote from Jotemi :I hope you like it Rims by Mogster

damn that's hot. thank you very much, i will mention your name in MOE thread.
I will do my render for you too Wait a bit.

And for one MOE team. After asking.
Quote from okijuhans :Sorry for writing the message for you so .... I apologize for that.

Secondly - http://pes.pri.ee/mitmesugust/spongehel.png

Hope that works. Some problems maybe, then let me know. I can adjust brightness etc.

It looks really good! thanks! But would it be possible to get one with a transparent background (about a similar angle, but with only 1 helmet)?
mm transparent..... you mean white ?

or you want really transparent. I can cut helmets from the image if you like
Quote from okijuhans :mm transparent..... you mean white ?

or you want really transparent. I can cut helmets from the image if you like

Well, transparent like blender renders are.. just the object with a semi-transparent shadow and see-through windows (visor in this case). So i can make my own background behind it (and you can see a bit through the visor and stuff..).
Quote from Jotemi :I hope you like it Rims by Mogster

can you do 1280x1024 one too?
Hi guys.
Does anyone could render this skins?
If possible, with other tires, lights,rims, etc..
Size 1024x1024.
Thanks for everything.

P. D. I do not speak English, sorry:banghead:
Attached images
FXR_gulf pru copia.jpg
FXO_azul F.jpg
FZR_play final.jpg
XFG_Guardia-Civil.jpg
Quote from mogster :I've just hit render. 40 mins or so.

EDIT: Sorry for wrong tires.

now i realized whats the problem with your render. See the refraction. Your glass IOR is too high so the cage and everything looks bigger than it suppose to be. Check refraction settings.
The IOR is 1.0
Some settings are still wrong. Look at the seat for example.
The seat is from XRR and I needed to scale it down due the unit differences and some shit. Maybe I should have scaled it down a bit more. The glass material may not be right but it's not the glass making things bigger than they are.
So tell me mr vray guru what else it possibly could be making thing bigger than IOR?
Quote from koldo543 :Hi guys.
Does anyone could render this skins?
If possible, with other tires, lights,rims, etc..
Size 1024x1024.
Thanks for everything.

P. D. I do not speak English, sorry:banghead:

espero que os guste

By tecnopc
But IDK, it depends on the settings. I changed and look the result then and after. The IOR isnt the main settings , is it ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refraction

If you see this link and still deny it, so as you can see it doesnt depend only on IOR
You seem very sure. All I know that I've sometimes used glass material with IOR number 1.6 getting results with bending light. IOR 1.0 fixed this. Maybe you can enlighten me someday but not here.
Quote from mogster :You seem very sure. All I know that I've sometimes used glass material with IOR number 1.6 getting results with bending light. IOR 1.0 fixed this. Maybe you can enlighten me someday but not here.

I had almost the same problem,
look at the headlights

this was the solution:
If you have modeled as a glass-sided 1 level, the template geomtery use thin glass, and is the glass modeled as a mass (with thickness so) than the template glass - use solid geometry.

hope i could help you.
Attached images
vws141.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG