The online racing simulator
Quote from Kac :I was viewing all of LFS cars in CMX viewer, and i foun FXR very interesting So i magaed to make a gulf skin for it.

Here you can view it.

do you like it?

thats nice
hey my 1st skin
not bad but from what i see on this screenie. quite simple. it might need some decals or something.
Download skin viewer so you dont need to start the game everytime.
Your colorchoise is not the best make the green darker (or the red :P)
some skins
not much but they are a try

Attached images
FXR_my skin.jpg
FXR_madness.jpg

IM A BUS!!!!!
Quote from Thunderhead :

IM A BUS!!!!!

Interesting concept. Though for numberplates I recommend using a contrasting color to the background(not black in this case) for best visual effect.

Download or private?
Quote from daloonie :Interesting concept. Though for numberplates I recommend using a contrasting color to the background(not black in this case) for best visual effect.

Download or private?

Private.

Attached images
FXO L-moTrib.jpg
FXO_L-moTrib.jpg
I like the Monsterdesign. =D

FXR_Monster

Skinfile
Thx mate.
This is a skin I did for someone that has stopped using it so I thought I'd release it publicly
Attached images
FXR_MumblesRT_Preview.jpg
FXR_MumblesRT.jpg
without lookin at the name i thought thats a Vilante. Great work.
Quote from Everen :FXO Alpinestars

New FXO ,have Fun

SKIN DOWNLOAD

nice! your skinning skills REALLY improved a lot
(one tip: maybe post the skinfile as jpeg, i don´t really want to download the .rar everytime :shy
Quote from BastianB :nice! your skinning skills REALLY improved a lot
(one tip: maybe post the skinfile as jpeg, i don´t really want to download the .rar everytime :shy

Thx

But nope sorry i must do it with a ".rar" file because its not just 1 file
and i dont really like to make it, that u can klick on 1024 or 2048 px solution, because then it must be open in a new tab

Iam working on my Website for same new features i will see what i can do
Ok, here it is my tribute to David Leslie:

It is the 1999 Nissan Primera from the BTCC, with this livery David got his best result in the BTCC Championship, finishing the season in 2nd position with 3 wins.

4096² 1024²

Save as: FXR_PRIMEBTCC, its already uploaded to LFSW

R.I.P. David.
Quote from FCS13 :Ok, here it is my tribute to David Leslie:

It is the 1999 Nissan Primera from the BTCC, with this livery David got his best result in the BTCC Championship, finishing the season in 2nd position with 3 wins.

Save as: FXR_PRIMEBTCC, its already uploaded to LFSW

R.I.P. David.

If only the number board, the number, the Hp logo, the Auto Trader logo, and half of the other elements weren't stretched out of proportion, it would be awesome.
Quote from Thunderhead :If only the number board, the number, the Hp logo, the Auto Trader logo, and half of the other elements weren't stretched out of proportion, it would be awesome.

still, it looks nice. a Renault Laguna BTCC skin from 1998 would be even better

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG