The online racing simulator
Arabic Drifting Car?
(45 posts, closed, started )
#1 - miniW
Arabic Drifting Car?
What is the best arabic drift car on LFS? XRG Turbo? LX6? Or what?
Anwser...
FXO? But don't do arab drift, it's kinda taboo here.
May I ask what arabic drift is? :/
And...uhm xrt for every drift need.
I would agree, XRT every time, although i may be wrong as i do not actually know what arab drifting is.

But yeah, for me, drift = XRT.
UFR, it flips better
Quote from miniW :What is the best arabic drift car on LFS? XRG Turbo? LX6? Or what?
Anwser...

I don't think any car in LFS is really suited for Arabic drifting. But then... I'm no expert at all. Anyway, your choice would be limited to XFG, XRG or FBM

Quote from The Very End :May I ask what arabic drift is? :/
And...uhm xrt for every drift need.

Youtube search results.
Oh my god
I cant look at the video until i get home as i am at work, and youtube is locked (together with about 90% of the internet) I'll check it out later on though.
lol ur not missing much its basicaly drive REALY REALLY fast and do fishy's/ 360's and all sorts

i think the arab 2 wheel driving is alot more intresting
You should search for more arabic drift vids xD

The ones where they hit spectators
So, arabic drift is basically drift... on Arabia...

All you have to do is wear a arab tunica while drifting!
you call that drifting, looks more like a guy with no control and a bit of luck
It's not actually drifting. it's losing control and looking like a prat.
... They are in perfect control, or else they'd crash. Everyone is quick to critisize, yet no-one is quick to give credit where it's due. And it's due here.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :... They are in perfect control, or else they'd crash. Everyone is quick to critisize, yet no-one is quick to give credit where it's due. And it's due here.

They get credit for extremely dangerous and stupid driving?
Arabic drifting is for suicidal morons, like arabs. It's concept is basically to drive idiotically and out of control in straight road where other idiots are standing by the road and waiting to get hit by the car what is controlled or not that much controlled by an idiot. Oh and usually the car is filled with idiotic passengers too.

You get points by how many idiots you bowl down during crashing the car.
Quote from Smurfen :They get credit for extremely dangerous and stupid driving?

Most of the time, it takes place on either deserted roads or car-parks, or roads with very little traffic. These people have no place else to do it. Agreed, sometimes certain groups do it on popular highways, but then I'm sure you wouldn't say the same about a European driver, or an American one.

Quote :Arabic drifting is for suicidal morons, like arabs. It's concept is basically to drive idiotically and out of control in straight road where other idiots are standing by the road and waiting to get hit by the car what is controlled or not that much controlled by an idiot. Oh and usually the car is filled with idiotic passengers too.

Uh.. well it seems like you want to ramble on with your stereotypes, so please carry on. Bystanders probably know the risks of watching so close to the action, and they don't care. As do WRC fans, who stand mere meters from cars jumping 10ft into the air at 100mph.
I have judged arab drifting from tons of videos I've seen, maybe some of them do it safely but all I've seen have been suicidal morons.

I dunno about other countries but at least in Finland nowadays during rally event spectators are in pretty safe places.
Flailing a car about is not drifting. It's being a stupid tit.

In any case, Arab "drifting" can only be done in a front wheel drive car, so your options are immediately limited tot he XFG, XFR and FXO. AFAIK Arab drifting is generally done in cars like Carollas and so-one, so the FXO is as close as you're going to get.

... But why would you want to? It's just moronic. At least real drifting takes skill (while still being pointless imho).
Quote from BigPeBe :Arabic drifting is for suicidal morons, like arabs. It's concept is basically to drive idiotically and out of control in straight road where other idiots are standing by the road and waiting to get hit by the car what is controlled or not that much controlled by an idiot. Oh and usually the car is filled with idiotic passengers too.

You get points by how many idiots you bowl down during crashing the car.

+9000. Anyone thinking arab "drifting" is cool at all is a cretin.
Quote from BigPeBe :where other idiots are standing by the road and waiting to get hit by the car

Sounds like WRC

Quote from BigPeBe :You get points by how many idiots you bowl down during crashing the car.

Sounds like T1 on a Redline server
They are not drifting. It looks like they had an puncture on all four the tyres and trying to controll and recover the car.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :FXO? But don't do arab drift, it's kinda taboo here.

FXR.

i cant keep the bloody thing straight !
This thread is closed

Arabic Drifting Car?
(45 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG