The online racing simulator
Arabic Drifting Car?
(45 posts, closed, started )
Quote :Flailing a car about is not drifting. It's being a stupid tit.

++ 1000.

between this and the whole too-fast-too-furious thing, it's no wonder insurance prices are so high for everyone...

it may look cool and stuff, and sound fun to round up your friends and do donuts on the highway, but i'll sit here and play video games as you crash your car into a pillar and crush some old woman.
Flailing a car about, you may call it. But they're in perfect control most of the time...

Drifting is also flailing a car about, so I'm guessing that makes them stupid tits as well.
FXO.
Why arab drift in a RWD XRT when arab drifting is when you "drift" (powerslide) in an FWD? ....
Do you (thread maker) even know what arab drifting is?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Flailing a car about, you may call it. But they're in perfect control most of the time...

Drifting is also flailing a car about, so I'm guessing that makes them stupid tits as well.

at least professional drifters do it in a controlled location, and not some random arab highway.
#30 - 5tag
You kiddies... he was not asking which opinion you have on it. So cut the discussion about it being dangerous or stupid.

Like others stated right, "arab drifting" is mostly done in FWD cars. The Thread starter is limited to Demo content, so his only choice can be the XF GTi.

Summerising: This thread is useless.
#31 - AMB
:bananadea
Imagine the reviews if they made a film about it!

The Fast And The Furious, Arabian Slide.

"Automotive idiocy from start to finish." Nuts Magazine.

"Men in dresses driving badly." The Sun.

"Bless these arabian idiots, you almost have to laugh." FHM.

"It's Mildly Kretinous." Alan Partridge.

Quote from 5tag :You kiddies... he was not asking which opinion you have on it. So cut the discussion about it being dangerous or stupid.

Like others stated right, "arab drifting" is mostly done in FWD cars. The Thread starter is limited to Demo content, so his only choice can be the XF GTi.

This.
Quote from 5tag :You kiddies... he was not asking which opinion you have on it. So cut the discussion about it being dangerous or stupid.

It's related to arab drifting, so it's called a spin-off. These are on the relevant topic and those who don't wish to take part in the spin-off discussion or read it are advised to read the infomation/posts relevant to the topic on hand.
#35 - 5tag
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It's related to arab drifting, so it's called a spin-off. These are on the relevant topic and those who don't wish to take part in the spin-off discussion or read it are advised to read the infomation/posts relevant to the topic on hand.

Somehow I feel terribly sorry for you having such tiny balls.
And you complain about off topic? FTR, my balls are large enough.
Quote from BigPeBe :Arabic drifting is for suicidal morons, like arabs.

You had to make the point while showing your a racist. I'm an Arab. I guess if the moron who was drifting was a Finn (and there are alot of Finns drifting on public roads) you would not have called all Finns suicidal morons.
#38 - 5tag
Quote from S14 DRIFT :my balls are large enough.

*lol*
classic!

Maybe Mods will see this thread constantly being bumped up, so they'll delete it. Though I don't know that much about them here, but it works on other forums.
And, assumedly, you will learn how LFS forums work, you're obviously not a regular.

Before you came in it was a relatively civil discussion, and you objected to it. How very dare you. :sadbanana

FTR this thread is unlikely to get locked, only your posts (and mine relating to it) removed, or indeed the thread being locked because of you.
#40 - 5tag
Quote from S14 DRIFT :And, assumedly, you will learn how LFS forums work, you're obviously not a regular.

Before you came in it was a relatively civil discussion, and you objected to it. How very dare you. :sadbanana

FTR this thread is unlikely to get locked, only your posts (and mine relating to it) removed, or indeed the thread being locked because of you.

Now that I and you wrote it down, why would they do a favor to me(troll)?
Just explain me, what "FTR" means and I'm ready for going to bed.:sleep1:
So you admitted you're a troll? Nice.

If you don't know what FTR means, then why would I help you by telling you?
Close this... thread...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :... They are in perfect control, or else they'd crash. Everyone is quick to critisize, yet no-one is quick to give credit where it's due. And it's due here.

UMM WHAT?!

They are not in control and they do crash often. This is what happens when people have enough money to buy the law in their area. These people can spit on the police over there.

Disgusting... That is the only way to describe those videos.
They do deserve some credit for not ricing their cars though.
This thread is closed

Arabic Drifting Car?
(45 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG