The online racing simulator
Striking resembelence to our own Gills there.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay heare comes my face whel atleats its my face the body belongs to geas who

you look like retarted in that pic
chrissuu maybe post some other pic? you really look like frankenstein on this one lol
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :you look like retarted in that pic

Not nice to say. You could've said it in an other way, like: oh hai der, you don't look very good on that pic.
truth hurts sometimes, what do you expect when uploading a less than flattering picture of yourself here..?
Well, but the point here is not to point and laugh saying offending stuff to eachothers. if I posted a picture of me pukin all over the WC while beeing drunk like a stone I would just laugh my ass off of a comment like that, but again it was not a picture like that.
You need to find a comment that suits the "theme" of the picture if you understand what I mean, and even if you are allowed to write almost whatever you want, it could be nice if someone showed normal curtisy
Looks like any other Dutch guy to me

Seriously, Chris didnt post something bad about your pictures. Retarted tomba did he? Belgian flippy did he?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Seriously, Chris didnt post something bad about your pictures. Retarted tomba did he? Belgian flippy did he?

You see that guy: It means I wasn't serious. Can't take a joke?
Go whine against the people who were serious about it.
Quote from sgt.flippy :You see that guy: It means I wasn't serious. Can't take a joke?
Go whine against the people who were serious about it.

No but what I said was also a joke. Do I really have to use these emoticons?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :No but what I said was also a joke. Do I really have to use these emoticons?

Yes.. Yes you do
These forums are on fire lately...
Updated pics:
BTW the second one is flipped. Yeah thats my rig back there, and the wheel is under it.
Attached images
10-01-09_2349.jpg
10-01-09_2351.jpg
Cool, lets do some duet someday.
Yeah, this is not turning out nice people, please try to not go on eachothers

Back topic.

I play guitar aswell, so let's make a triple
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, this is not turning out nice people, please try to not go on eachothers

Back topic.

I play guitar aswell, so let's make a triple

Think it would be worse if we'd all start going: ooo, mmm, you look GREAT, can I have your number? *wink wink*
That's not the point
The point is that there is no use for offending downspeaking comments towards others users, even if it's might meant as joke it's not allways easy to catch and people can get offended.

This topic is clearly meant as a nice little topic, but some jokes and unessesary comments seems to ruin it, please go back topic with a milder tone.
Tss lifeles bunch of poeple go whine somewhere else instead of insulting i cant help the way I look for christ sake man......................
In every pic im going to post your comment are goung toe be stupid from dowright disgusting I feel heavily isnulted.

@ bastianB and tombaFin post pic of yourself first so I can laugh at you to bunch of arses
This just proves there are poeple out there who want to make other poeple feel realy bad about themselves so I hal just ignore you guys.
And show how a real grown up person should act

So hust go and grow up you two and good luck with it...
Don't take it personal. It's an internet forum and people sometimes forget that forum users are real people with feelings.
Quote from jibber :Don't take it personal. It's an internet forum and people sometimes forget that forum users are real people with feelings.

Thats why i reverd to words as grow up actualy

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG