The online racing simulator
Is There Gonna Be An LFS S3??
(27 posts, closed, started )
Just wondering if there ever will be a s3 version of this game?.
Yes.
#4 - th84
As said above
:slap:
I doubt it.

It seems to me the devs have lost an active interest in developing the game. I mean compare what kind of development went on 1.5 years ago and what has happened during the last 1.5 years.

I too have lost active interest as a result. Haven't played the game for at least a year.
Quote from PLAYLIFE :I doubt it.

It seems to me the devs have lost an active interest in developing the game. I mean compare what kind of development went on 1.5 years ago and what has happened during the last 1.5 years.

I too have lost active interest as a result. Haven't played the game for at least a year.

What this man said.
Quote from Kalev EST :What this man said.

yeah. pretty much, there on patch Z for christ sakes. and S3 most likely is atleast two years off...
*slaps forehead*

Is it a full moon today or something?
they'll do it when they do it? what's with all the upgrade / new-stuff-gimme-gimme threads today?
Quote from J@tko :Yesterday, actually.

That explains why it took me an hour to shave this morning actually.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :That explains why it took me an hour to shave this morning actually.

Maybe shaving more often would make the once a year shave a bit quicker?
Quote from blackbird04217 :Maybe shaving more often would make the once a year shave a bit quicker?

if he´s shaving more often then it aint a "one year shave".
Quote from PLAYLIFE :I doubt it.

This is truly a sad thing to say, you've lost interest because the developers haven't released a certain number of patches or improvements??? And stating the developers have lost interest is plain crazy, there is only one programmer, it takes a lot to ACCURATELY develop the systems that are in LFS. Any body could go hack together something that resembles driving, but they won't get close to realistic. Give them time when they need it, and people should show support and give the developers reasons to continue rather than nagging about how long it is between patches and how little gets done, a lot goes on behind the scenes - they just need support.
Even though nobodies saying it.. I'm sure the majority are secrectly thinking it.

:hide:
#18 - 5haz
Give me 10 years and I'll be able to tell you.

I don't care when, I do care IF.
TBH the future existence of "an LFS S3" isn't important right now, given that nobody knows what that future S3 release would contain, or even what the final S2 release is going to contain.

It's like asking if Windows 8 is going to come out one day.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Give them time when they need it, and people should show support and give the developers reasons to continue rather than nagging about how long it is between patches and how little gets done, a lot goes on behind the scenes - they just need support.

To be honest a little nagging couldn´t hurt them. Especially since the majority of people here seem to worship the ground they walk on. I don´t know what´s going on behind the scene and frankly I don´t care about that. I care about actual results. And there hasn´t been going on much lately. That would be ok if it wasn´t for the fact that LFS has always been sold with a promise for a lot more content "soon" and that simply hasn´t happened.
why don't you just wait and see.. same as the new patch, people should realise how much work the three lads put into this,fair play
Quote from Kalev EST :That would be ok if it wasn´t for the fact that LFS has always been sold with a promise for a lot more content "soon" and that simply hasn´t happened.

taken directly from their website...

Quote :patch z:

updated xf/xr/fox/fo8 interiors
updated physics
replay controls
asian translations

and you know we're getting the scirocco soon, and other improvements like breakable car parts... i wish people would just quit their bitching...

god, and i thought it was bad in the OSS world
LFS S3? Might be
LFS S4? WHOAH???
Quote from bunder9999 :taken directly from their website...

and you know we're getting the scirocco soon, and other improvements like breakable car parts... i wish people would just quit their bitching...

god, and i thought it was bad in the OSS world

+1 The problem is they don't see the work and effort involved and they don't realise that they have social lives either, at the end off the day its a top sim and I'm really happy with my £24 spent on this, other sims have hundreds off workers producing the sims and wouldn't come within miles off LFS in my opinion.
This thread is closed

(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG