The online racing simulator
Is There Gonna Be An LFS S3??
(27 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Kalev EST :To be honest a little nagging couldn´t hurt them. Especially since the majority of people here seem to worship the ground they walk on. I don´t know what´s going on behind the scene and frankly I don´t care about that. I care about actual results. And there hasn´t been going on much lately. That would be ok if it wasn´t for the fact that LFS has always been sold with a promise for a lot more content "soon" and that simply hasn´t happened.

Now this thread is what i call epic. First we got this demo racer, first post ever asking for S3. :doh: Then...well some of the usual suspects claiming to know whats going on behind the scences and at the same time ignoring every single stage of development, especially during the past couple of years. Please point me to any source where one single promise has been made regarding content or features. And trust me, nagging wont speed up anything or alter the way decisions are beeing made.

Besides thats, if ever, the majority actually does not workship but respect and understand the way LFS is beeing developed.
Attached images
o_rly.jpg
To sum in a word:

Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :doh:
This thread is closed

Is There Gonna Be An LFS S3??
(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG