The online racing simulator
Quote from wheel4hummer :That would cause seizures.

Not all epilipsy causes seizures, can also cause dizziness and headaches, blurred vision etc.
I get massive migraines from playing Counter-strike. I usually get them from playing Zombie Mod because when I become a zombie, I have to use nightvision (everything becomes intensely green, especially white objects) to find the rest of the people (whole map is almost pitch black). After a while that screws me over and I don't have the option to use a flashlight because zombies are too unintelligent to use one.

If I don't get a massive migraine, I look away from the screen and everything that has a whitish color to it now has a tint of purple-red to it and my eyes sting. The same thing happened when I played the COD 4 demo.

I also get migraines if the monitor is set to refresh at less than 60Hz for a long time. The flickering irritates my eyes and my brain feels like it's expanding.
Quote from 5haz :I have had a very sharp, sudden bout of extreme dizzyness once while playing LFS, I had my headphones on so I could only hear through one side, which feels a bit odd, then suddenly bang I nealy fall off chair, no idea what happened, never happened before or since.

Let me guess a scenario :

You had the latest days slept close to nothing, eated trash and sit on 'yer computer for almost all day? My guess, you ****ed your body, big time lol..

On serious note, heared of that in many examples, lack of sleep and stress from computer causes the brain to go apeshit and just either press the shutdown button or even worse, crashes totally. But those total (death) ones are most likely not to happend, unless you don't sleep on one week and just drink 5L coke each day.
Haha, i played wow for 3 days straight once.

in the end i fell to sleep for an hour and didnt realise, i honestly DID NOT REALISE i slept, i woke up and thought i just closed my eyes for a second, looked at teh computer screen and i was disconnected, looked at the time and was like "wtf"
Lol, that ain't healthy for sure, total exchaused (or how's that spelled)
Quote from thisnameistaken :Nah I don't remember it making me feel sick. The only game that ever really did that to me was Crysis, and I think it was mostly because of the stupid motion blur effect.

I don't get sick because of effects, like motion blur, bloom, HDR, and so on. Actually I've never seen any kind of effect let me sick, but something that really made me sick was that alien level of Crysis (inside the cave).

Wow, that really made me sick, I felt like I was drunk or something, like I wasn't playing the game, I don't know. I hate that level, all I wanted was to get out of that cave and get back on the island, but didn't know how. I was going nowhere, the comments of Nomad didn't make any sense, nothing I was doing made any sense, I didn't solve any puzzle at all. After a while playing, I didn't do anything, just going around on that terrible cave, feeling terrible, I just got spitted from it somehow and got back to the island.

whew! Then I felt much better and kept playing, but this time without sickness.
In my opinion this level is just a extra or something, no matter what you do on it, you'll always get out of the cave without doing anything/without solving any puzzles, etc. You'll just end up being spitted from the cave

But in Portal I didn't have any problem, nor any kind of sickness, I just loved this game in every aspect of it.
Quote from Velociround :something that really made me sick was that alien level of Crysis (inside the cave).

you should try playing descent
i feel asleep playing portal...
Try playing Ballistics, THIS
for a 6 hour marraton and see if you can function normally afterwards...
Quote from The Very End :Try playing Ballistics, THIS
for a 6 hour marraton and see if you can function normally afterwards...

I want a DL to that game...
Check your PM pirate:
My Pirate Message box? I'll watch the seven seas for a note in a bottle.
Lol, something like that. I am not liked enough to been given a 2th chance if I post a link ;p
i only got sick after playing gt 4 on playstation 2 lol
no problems with other stuff so far
actually if i use chase view in this game from far away i feel sea sick just as if i had been in a real car, doesnt happen with close views
LOOOL!! Are you using chase veiw in Ballistics?
You seriously are going to screw your brain over :s Try doing that in 4500 km/h.. seriously, I dare you to try!
no no i meant lfs

i think its due to the camera being very far from the trajectory

talking of odd feeling playing fps sometimes my perception is strange but feels very good, i can locate better origin of sound my field of view grows

im pretty sure games are a godd fitness for the brain
edit:

wow im trying ballistics
Lerts, give me your best shot at ballistic ;D Pb of mine is 4527 km/h, with avarage speed of 1850 km/h

And, well, I guess I would get somewhat sea sick if I used like 160FOV..
I get motion sickness pretty quick if i watch someone play FPS games, even if its on a TV show, no problem if I play myself. But on time, on my first LAN party (had a big CRT back then) I got really sick when i got back to gaming after the night (sleeping, not in front of the pc) I had to rest for some more houres, bought a pizza and help someone changing his power supply, could continue after that
Quote from lerts :no no i meant lfs

i think its due to the camera being very far from the trajectory

talking of odd feeling playing fps sometimes my perception is strange but feels very good, i can locate better origin of sound my field of view grows

im pretty sure games are a godd fitness for the brain
edit:

wow im trying ballistics

Chase view has a lot to do with it. Also rapid turns make it worse. When I play Monster Jam with my son (awful game, but he likes destroying stuff), I can only play for about 15 minutes before I feel like I need to throw up. In that game you spend a lot of time making tight turns to go break things. I had the same problem with the Carmageddon series.

I read this article a while back about "simulator sickness".

eidt: Forgot to mention, I got really ill watching Cloverfield, which was done entirely from the POV of a hand-held video camera. Other than needing to barf, I really liked that movie.
nope, Mirror's Edge did it with me
My friend from 11 years old did get sick from postal. But i think i can't post a picture of that here..
Quote from Scrabby :nope, Mirror's Edge did it with me

Just watching a preview of that game on TV made me sick.
Yay, PC Gamer helped me find an epilepsy inducing game, which I don't get sick playing Linky - I really wouldn't recommend a couple of hours of it though
Quote from The Very End :Lerts, give me your best shot at ballistic ;D Pb of mine is 4527 km/h, with avarage speed of 1850 km/h

And, well, I guess I would get somewhat sea sick if I used like 160FOV..

I tried playing with a BF1 using maximum FOV in-game on Kyoto Oval... I felt like I was driving a dragster.
The car didn't seem to turn at all, I was doing like 700km/h, and everything could make me lose control but I didn't have any kind of sickness.
It's not that bad when racing on a oval, the worst thing really is to play on any relatively fast car (or even GTi) in south city, because the more turns you do, the more drunk you'll feel, since the whole track seems to be turning instead of the car
And when you turn back into normal FOV (87~99 for me) it seems to get even worse because it suddenly changes the perception of the track..

Ok, after playing 2 laps I'm sick now, I think I won't be able to play anything else for some hours...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG