The online racing simulator
I am old and bald :(
(102 posts, started )
Quote from JJ72 :well that doesn't conflict with going to uni?

actually isn't going to uni all about that lol?

Don't know how it is over there, but in australia generaly you go to uni to learn, not to enjoy life.

DOn't know too many people that enjoy studying..
Quote from Electric Eye :So turnin' 17 today Such a depressing time, isn't it people!?

Come to Denmark so I can bitch slap you:arge:
wow.... 17! I've ate tins of beans older than that.
#79 - JJ72
Quote from Klutch :Don't know how it is over there, but in australia generaly you go to uni to learn, not to enjoy life.

DOn't know too many people that enjoy studying..

well how many days are spent in a year going to class over your place? I agree it may be a bit different.
Since when did studying mean dedicating 100% of your time to it? and the same can be said about having fun; do you just have fun and spend time with your friends 100% of the time? There's a thing called compromising, and it's quite a useful thing to learn early on in life.

I've been studying for 3.5 years now, and I'll get my degree in about a year, yet I haven't missed out on any fun with friends and family. In fact, I had a wonderful time so far, met lots of new people and even spent half a year studying abroad, how is that a waste of time and an outlook into a boring life ahead?

If all you do is study, then one day you'll wake up and miss the fun days, but if all you do is have fun, you'll wake up one day and head to the supermarket to bag my groceries (no offense.) I don't see the purpose in that really.

Studying opens up your world, and life doesn't end with a full-time job.
Funny avatar Jertje.

Woop finnished applying to a university today, yey :-)
I went out to celebrate my 16th birthday a few days ago. I got served a constant flow of alcoholic drinks on the house for the whole night. They thought that it was my 18th you see. They didn't even ask me, just assumed! I wasn't complaining. I did need to pee a lot though. Hopefully in another 2 years they will not recognise me so I can go and get a load of free drinks again.

Time is really flying though I must say. Goes faster and faster as you get older and older.
Whut ?

I said I went out to celebrate my 16th birthday a few days ago ... which would mean that I am now 16 :rolleyes:
I thought this thread was about old people I could laugh at. Major disappointment.
Quote from Gills4life :
I said I went out to celebrate my 16th birthday a few days ago

Which makes you fifteen (15).
No. The first birthday, and don't deny it, is when you are born (0).
Quote from hyntty :No. The first birthday, and don't deny it, is when you are born (0).

yes but in normal years you are 16

Yeh the whole point was to increase my postcount:
-I'm 16
-You sure?
-Yeh
-No you ain't
-Yes I am.

Just to point out - to people who get dissapointed. This thread was created for a laugh. No I do not feel old lol. Felt like doing something silly. But for some reason lots of grumpy old people here do not sense humour - at which I might fail but that's another matter.
Quote from hyntty :No. The first birthday, and don't deny it, is when you are born (0).

Ok let me re-phrase. I was out celebrating the birthday that signified my age being 16.

If I had said I was out celebrating my 17th birthday then I am sure most people would have assumed I am 17.

Anyway I don't remember there being cake when I was squeezed out of the piss flaps... or goodie bags for the departing guests
#94 - Mc21
I turned 17 a whole 4 days before you
Quote from Electric Eye :Just to point out - to people who get dissapointed. This thread was created for a laugh. No I do not feel old lol. Felt like doing something silly. But for some reason lots of grumpy old people here do not sense humour - at which I might fail but that's another matter.

Dude, Go away. Your too old.

Well, I guess that everybody actually noticed it. You just wanted to create a thread because of your birthday!

Happy Birthday! and have a good one!

Im too late? Wow, time flies. Your almost 18 now

E: Btw, 17 is such a nice age, but would be better when you were 18. That changes the whole story!
I call it attention seeking. :hide:

No Takumi, being 17 sucks. I've been it for some 7 months now and apart from being able to do my full bike test/driving licence, it's no better than being 16, and infact it's worse because you have to pay adult tickets on the train, bus and most other public transport. And you still can't buy booze.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :And you still can't buy booze.

In some countries, you can buy booze even at 16
in my country you can get a fake id, even a passport (who travles with a passport to buy booze?) to get alcohol, or just pay more (corruption) ... i think my friends started at age 13
U poor sods .......

U hit my age and u feel no different than u do at 17, cept u know to avoid certain drug combo's and all these cute 17 - 25 year olds who have this thing for older men are throwing themselves at u.

It's a real bugger getting old ............

As well as being single

How I wish I was 18 again - NOT !!!
Quote from Shadowww :In some countries, you can buy booze even at 16

or at 13....

Surprising how many places never asked me for i.d... just the price of drinks...

I am old and bald :(
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG