The online racing simulator
I am old and bald :(
(102 posts, started )
Quote from Crashgate3 :I reckon 17 is pretty much the perfect age to be. Old enough to have fun, but not old enough to have any real responsibility. (I'm 29 :P )

18 is the best age. You can pay your insurance monthly then!

And buy booze.
Thou are teh suckz!!!!

Here when you're 16 you can officially go the a café and grab a beer
WTF to this thread, 19 year olds wishing they were young again, 17 year olds saying they're old....cough, cough wankers, cough, cough.

Sorry but this thread sucks monkey balls.
and how old are you?
Oh mate don't worry, I turn 17 again next year.
#31 - JJ72
Quote from Electric Eye :Still going to school. The plan is to get as many highers as possible and head to university and study arhchitecture which should take about 6-7 years... That's the master plan.

good luck with that.

archi is full of very bright pupils, if you can do good in it, it must be a very inspiring experience.
I'm 29 and by the time you hit 20 you'll have all probably killed yourself cause you're so old and life is over.

The best years so far have been in my 20's and I know that there is so much more to come and at 17 I can promise you the same, seeing people say they are old at 17 or 19 is retarded.
i feel old being 17 but you just have to keep goin in life , you cant stop cos you feel old , ive had sh** years , good years , bit between , i mean i lost 3 family members within 1-2 years , but o no my life is ruined

Sorry if this is abit weird im kinda pissed off atm
If you dont like it then skip the age 17.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :18 is the best age. You can pay your insurance monthly then!

I saw this on Jakg's thread about insurance as well.

Do you guys over there not just add an additional driver to your parents' policies when you are still young? That's how it is over here. The policy is for the household and a new 16 yr old driver is added to the policy. The parents still pay however they were paying. With some, they would make the youngster pay them back, and others they don't.

At 16 years old, I don't think I could have gotten my own policy. Not until I was no longer a minor at 18 years of age anyways.
You can add yourself to your parents policy, but it has to be on their car, unless they're the registered owner of your car. Normally it's more expensive anyway.

You can get insurance at any age so long as you pay it all at once. If you want to pay monthly, you have to wait till you're 18.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :See this is a common problem. Kids these days want to be treated like an Adult and are doing things to make them feel/look like an adult......

that's one of the reasons, the other one is that I'm experiencing adult life already (but I don't have a car, wife or kids [duh] and am still studying), since I had to survive by myself lately and I'd feel better if an older look would suit this style.
Quote from garph :I'm 29 and by the time you hit 20 you'll have all probably killed yourself cause you're so old and life is over.

The best years so far have been in my 20's and I know that there is so much more to come and at 17 I can promise you the same, seeing people say they are old at 17 or 19 is retarded.

The only developmentally delayed person with insufficient amount of brain cells here is YOU. Sense sarcasm or are you too retarded to do that?
Sarcasm doesn't work on a forum very well/at all.
Quote from Electric Eye :The only developmentally delayed person with insufficient amount of brain cells here is YOU. Sense sarcasm or are you too retarded to do that?

You meant it in a sarcastic way but not everyone else.

I'm 22 and agree with gag, btw.
Quote from Electric Eye :The only developmentally delayed person with insufficient amount of brain cells here is YOU. Sense sarcasm or are you too retarded to do that?

Quite a keyboard warrior aren't we. :hide:
Nah, just don't understand people ruining the fun.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :If you dont like it then skip the age 17.

your posts are more crap then mine...

spammer
Quote from G!NhO :your posts are more crap then mine...

spammer

How come. Everybody spams. And huh, Why are you actually picking on me? Did you read the whole thread?

And btw, get your facts straight and not bended like you. If I'd collect all your posts it will be more than godzilla's crap.

99% of your posts are crap actually.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :How come. Everybody spams. And huh, Why are you actually picking on me? Did you read the whole thread?

And btw, get your facts straight and not bended like you. If I'd collect all your posts it will be more than godzilla's crap.

99% of your posts are crap actually.

nowhere near 99% of my posts is crap, i also help people

but most of your last posts are utterly crap, they arent helpfull but just all bullshit.
Now now ladies. Let's not get into a handbag fight, shall we?
Quote from G!NhO :nowhere near 99% of my posts is crap, i also help people

but most of your last posts are utterly crap, they arent helpfull but just all bullshit.

hjb already, your ruining another thread.
ok, i shall not say what i want to say...

and takumi stop accusing me of spamming
From my point of view up to 18 was sheer bliss looking back, there was no internet, I was always short of money, there was Led Zepplin and I saw a unknown band at Stirling University at the age of 17 called " Queen" with the women who later became my wife .

Technology has transformed our live's since my stone age days, but I think where it really count's nothing has changed.
Enjoy life its painfully short, stop bitching and complaining.

PS :I complained as well at the time but the Internet was so slow back in the 70's its only coming through now.

Rock on
Why don't you both stop bickering.

I am old and bald :(
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG