The online racing simulator
its getting close.... if everything goes without problems like it is planned : P
Quote from Rudy van Buren :its getting close.... if everything goes without problems like it is planned : P

That's a big :P
Quote from tristancliffe :

And I won't praise nKP unless it really deserves praise! And the gear changing does!

I knew Tris would find ONE COMPLIMENT typed by the end of 2008
nonono close pretty close
How many months does that mean it will take?
It's ready. I just think they're scared of you lot!
Quote from Gills4life :How many months does that mean it will take?

Do you think the dev / testers are happy with this time it gets released,
everybody would have liked to see it getting releasd on the aim mid nov.
but aslong as there are bugs in it what need to be fixed what should the do?
give you as it is at that point and get tons and tons of complainings about ppl who found things dont work,
or grab the problems with both hands and try to fix it as fast as the can?
as you would know how many updates we got in 1 week to test you would know how hard there working on it behind the scenes.

So please just stop all those comments i know its frustrating as you looking forward to it, but sometimes things need to be fixed before its just ready for the big deal.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Do you think the dev / testers are happy with this time it gets released,
give you as it is at that point and get tons and tons of complainings about ppl who found things dont work,
as you would know how many updates we got in 1 week to test you would know how hard there working on it behind the scenes.

So please just stop all those comments i know its frustrating as you looking forward to it, but sometimes things need to be fixed before its just ready for the big deal.

... I wasn't being serious, I was just joking. I don't know how you can tell me to "stop all those comments", as I have never publicly complained about the slow progress of netkar pro.
Quote from Gills4life :... I wasn't being serious, I was just joking. I don't know how you can tell me to "stop all those comments", as I have never publicly complained about the slow progress of netkar pro.

I tried to warn him, but it was too late!
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Do you think the dev / testers are happy with this time it gets released,

Pff, don't be such a crybaby when we take the mickey out of somebody who really deserves it... I personally have no sympathy whatsoever with a developer that gives his paying customers the middle finger and disappears for half a year only to reemerge crawling into a company's ass and shit on his customers again for 2 further years...
Quote from bbman :Pff, don't be such a crybaby when we take the mickey out of somebody who really deserves it... I personally have no sympathy whatsoever with a developer that gives his paying customers the middle finger and disappears for half a year only to reemerge crawling into a company's ass and shit on his customers again for 2 further years...

you sir, you read my mind
Quote from bbman :Pff, don't be such a crybaby when we take the mickey out of somebody who really deserves it... I personally have no sympathy whatsoever with a developer that gives his paying customers the middle finger and disappears for half a year only to reemerge crawling into a company's ass and shit on his customers again for 2 further years...

like i should have respect for reactions like this, i said i can understand you guys not being happy with it, but posting reactons like this wont fix it,

anyway wait and see
#789 - ssm
Just wondering, how do I use the clutch in NKP demo?
Quote from ssm :Just wondering, how do I use the clutch in NKP demo?

Interesting question. I use a clutch for starts, whether out of the garage or the start line. In the F1600 you have to lift off the throttle to change gear. The clutch isn't necessary. However, faster changes can be made by de-clutching, in fact you can do full throttle changes. Keep you foot planted on the gas, dip the clutch at the same time move the lever. Very satisfying. Oh yes, I have auto clutch turned off which means if you spin your car you'll have to throw out the clutch or you'll stall.
Hope that helps.
It's coming... sweeeeet.
The anti-lag feature made me lol. Can't wait for some blue box racing.

Quote from nK PRO manual :Be careful when driving close to the box to avoid damage.

Beware of the box!
Quote from Mattesa :It's coming... sweeeeet.

good for you lad, but please keep it on topic

Watch this space.....
A space is an empty place....How can I possibly watch something that is not there.

I am getting paranoid...get on with it already
Quote from Intrepid :good for you lad, but please keep it on topic

There are now thousands of tiny little pieces of crisps (Walkers Tomato Ketchup flavoured) all over my work pc screen......

....thank the holy one I'm in by myself.
Netkar pro 1.03 RELEASED!!

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG