The online racing simulator
Just a little update on my 24gt scirocco,not much time lately to work on it
Attached images
new rimz testy.jpg
Finally Bose

I have a good student, what can I say Beautiful, damn I like that desert road, but use some blur on wheels and etc. Drivers inside too ofcourse.
Gustavo, last render is just perfect. :*
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Nice! Still need to work on the position of the brake calipers. Both front and rear ones.

Ooops, thanks for noting! Fixed
Attached images
rend_VWR_blue_sf.jpg
And please dont use these rims I personally dont like them, maybe others do.

A few posts above I posted a couple of ss with RoJa Formula 2 rims, you might like them better. Personally I like the OzR rims when my skin is applied on the car and the RoJa ones when the car is painted plain blue
Quote from e2mustang :Just a little update on my 24gt scirocco,not much time lately to work on it

great modelling job there! keep it up

Share please :P
Quote from T.J. :Share please :P

make it the tire is on the forum somewhere i posted it, and the rim isn't the hardest one
Give me a rim tutorial for blender and I will give it a try :P A easy one :P
A request done for a friend =)
Attached images
Test 11.jpg
Reflections are weird other than that , pretty sweet and I like the rims.
The reflections are weird whatever I do :P And I had to remap the whole rim xD
And yeah.. I love to get something right :P
Attached images
Test 12.jpg
basicly it's the same in max, if you can edit in blender vertexes, lines and polys
I can give it a try.. Looking at Gustavo makes me wanna give up :P
Quote from T.J. :I can give it a try.. Looking at Gustavo makes me wanna give up :P

practice practice practice and you will learn it
I know.. Same old story :P
Guys, I need some help. I've posted the same question in the appropriate thread a while ago (emustang asked the same question) but nobody answered. So I thought I might get lucky if I post it here too

In short, I want to get rid of the unwanted environment reflections from car (see the white street line in the attached screenshot). The environment is a jpg file and the ground material is Matte/Shadow.

On another note, where do I set the intensity/brightness etc of the sky light in Brazil 1.2? I didn't find anything related in the Luma Server.

Thanks in advance.

PS1. 3ds Max 9 with Brazil r/s 1.2x
PS2. I'm aware that the car is oversized and sunk into the tarmac in the screenshot
Attached images
rend_vws_street02.jpg
You are using lightplane above the car. Move that to the side or so. And use that background in environment map, maybe you just put it to viewport.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG