The online racing simulator
Quote from Gills4life :HAH that is where you are wrong chav noob. I got that ring 4 years ago from the Highlands of Scotland. It is a Celtic ring made of pure silver. So STFU and GTFO!

no i actually like your ring, its so shiny! lol
10 years old! Did someone say rape face?
Attached images
LOLZ.jpg
Quote from Kaw :10 years old! Did someone say rape face?

No. No one did sorry. Must be a sexual fantasy of yours.
I'm looking at the parts of this thread that are 20 months old and I stumbled across Kev's face here (post). Wouldn't you say that he looks like the guy on the right, the guy on the right again and the guy on the right who we all, of course, know as Dom from the comedic childrens' presenter duo, Dick and Dom.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from Takumi_lfs :.

you sure? ... looks like a looser tbh, like trying to have cool haircut, clothes, but sitting all day on a pc ...
Sorry had to.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Err, despite all the recent discussion in this thread of stalking and related stuff, I'mma post mah face. Dear God I hope I don't regret this soon

(Yes, it is me in front of Buckingham Palace )
Attached images
17072008057.jpg
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Err, despite all the recent discussion in this thread of stalking and related stuff, I'mma post mah face. Dear God I hope I don't regret this soon

you look scared
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Err, despite all the recent discussion in this thread of stalking and related stuff, I'mma post mah face. Dear God I hope I don't regret this soon

At least you dont look like a chav
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Sorry had to.

lol.

Here's my avatar pic incase you want to use that in anything too.
Attached images
Picture 50.jpg
Quote from Gills4life :lol.

Here's my avatar pic incase you want to use that in anything too.

i think you just saw your first pair of umm you know
-
(niall09) DELETED by niall09

LOL YOU LOOK SO IRISH

If I were gay I'd be so into you.

Edit -
Attached images
chris lul.jpg
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'm looking at the parts of this thread that are 20 months old and I stumbled across Kev's face here (post). Wouldn't you say that he looks like ... Dom from the comedic childrens' presenter duo, Dick and Dom.

I've never had that one before. Maybe because I don't know anybody young enough to watch Dick and Dom.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LOL YOU LOOK SO IRISH
-

I WAS GONNA SAY THAT TOO!!!

And lol at the Gills edits

especially G!nhos
Quote from AMB :feat: What do you mean?

What im trying to say - someone please stop this whole offtopic.
Quote from feat :What im trying to say - someone please stop this whole offtopic.

In that case Post YOUR pic or stop trolling.
In that case; GO **** YOURSELF!

/endthread.
Take your own advice and actually get some.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG